Chapter 8

This morning Taehyung had made a trip to the supermarket to buy the ingredients needed for a  little surprise for his girl and Namjoon later.

There was crabstick in her favorite Little Pony lunchbox and on top of the simple dish of stir-fried cabbage and teriyaki chicken, Tae had also prepared herbal lemon rice. He hoped this would attract Hanie's appetite; because his little girl did not like plain white rice.

He placed the lunchbox on the kitchen counter and turned to lookout at the window, it's almost 8:00 am and the sun quickly has went down, the sky went dark, it will be heavy rain soon. He thought of asking for a ride from Jungkook to the hospital since they're going to meet Namjoon as well, so why not?

Back to the counter he picks up his phone and called Jungkook; only at six rings then the other line got answered, "Jungkook? It's me Tae.."

It was quiet for a few moments, then Jungkook response as if whispering softly, "Tae? Why are you calling me early morning? Something happened to Hanie?"

Oh, so I can only call him when something happens?

"N- nothing happens, all is fine. I.. I thought of asking you to pick me up to the hospital?" Before Tae could get any replies he heard a familiar female voice calling out for his ex husband and that feeling stings his stomach and throat.

"Kookie-ah! It was awesome fxcking party! I love you Kookie, thank you for everything!"

"Shut the hell up bitch, I'm talking on the phone!" Jungkook yelled to that female "Um, Tae? I don't think I'm passing by your area... or maybe I can asked my driver to pick you up?"

"Is that Tiffany?" Silence from the other side. "It's okay Jungkook, I can go on my own. Have fun with her" Tae ends the call and quickly switch off his phone, feeling frustrated; Suddenly he felt dizzy and light headed, he held his chest as the sudden pain appears.

He tries to breath in and out but nothing works out, he felt so weak that his hands roam over the counters for support but accidentally push off the lunchbox off the counter, the contents of the bento lunch box which he had spent so much time preparing lay strewn over the kitchen floor.

Taehyung felt his heart beat a little faster and his forehead prick with sweat. Oh god why was it getting harder to breathe?  His hands trembled and he tried to move his legs but he stumbling backward and falling back hitting his head first on the floor, then he black out.

_________________

Jungkook POV's

Dr. Wang runs some tests on Hanie before she's hooked up for her grueling two hours chemo session, followed by the nauseous then throwing up again. I just hate seeing my babygirl sick.

 We do some coloring while she gets her treatment and awaiting for the arrival of Namjoon hyung and Taehyung. When the session is over, Dr. Wang came in again with a smile. "Hello my honey (Hanie) how are you feeling?"

"Umm.. vewy pain... Hanie don't like..." My girl reply with a shrug as she pouted, a habit picked up from her Mama, Taehyung.

"Well babygirl, how would you feel if... if I told you that this will be the last time you will be in this room? Happy?"

"Yes!! Dada can I go home and pway pwayground?" she screams and my girl asked if she's able to be home and hang around the kids corner. Oh, how adorable my girl!  It shocked me, Dr. Wang and another Nurse beside Hanie that the patient behavior became cheery and lively, then the Dr. turns to looked at me.