Chapter 15

Sleepily, Taehyung rolled over and snuggled against Jungkook's back, a smile appearing as he slowly woke up with his favourite person.

In this case it was not in VKook's bed; they're in a hotel. Tae could tell because of the higher thread count of the sheets.

It had been an exhausting the night before and when Taehyung is allowed to be discharged,
Jungkook had bring him from the hospital to any hotel, he hadn't really cared where they ended up as long as there was a bed.

Taehyung started pressing small kisses down Jungkook's spine, starting from the nape of his neck and taking his time as he moved downwards.

By about the fifth kiss, he could feel his lover is awake but Tae continued with his still sleepy kisses. "Love you.." Taehyung murmured in between kisses.

"I love you too Tae baby.." Jungkook affirmed in return, eyes still closed. It was a great way to start the day? Maybe. As if triggered by the mental reminder, Taehyung shivered.

His arms tightened around Jungkook back spine for a minute, then released him, moving away. Jungkook missed the warmth immediately and turned his back to grab Taehyung wrist before he could get off.

Tae turns around but it seems he's like trying to control his hormones, then he let out a breath that sounded as if he'd been holding it when Jungkook press his lips against Taehyung stomach after he lift up Taehyung's shirt.

They both noticed that their heartbeat wasn't the only irregular one in the close silence of the hotel room.

"Jungkook..." A pause as he took in a breath. "I'm j- just saying.. if I'm able to trust you to take good care of our daughter? I mean.. y- you can do better than me"

"It's not me.. It's us. Both of us will take very good care of our child, Tae. We will shower Jeon Hanie with the happiness that she deserved"

Jungkook gently said looking up now meeting Taehyung innocent eyes.

"But.. Hanie say she wants to stay with her dada.. a- and I would want you to take care of her" Taehyung said breathlessly.

"Things have to change, Kook. I r- refuse to be put in the background while you're around with your wife. You're not h- happy with her, you are happy with me and Hanie. But I- I can't do much right? I can't make you to stay with me, right?" Threatening tears in his eyes.

"Baby, everything will be fine. Things will work out the way we want. Someday our hearts will be together again. We just, just have to give it time" Jungkook said as he wiped the tears on Taehyung face.

"Time? I feel like my time is short-" Taehyung didn't get to finish as their conversation were interrupted by Jungkook's phone ringing. By the expression on Jungkook face, Tae knew that is was Tiffany calling.

But Jungkook can't be bothered with the calls so he switched off his iPhone, looking back at Tae who is looking down at carpeted floor as if that's the most attractive to see.

His heart hammering. Since the day they're reunited, he feels his life has changed. He's even scared to death to think of what would happen to himself if Taehyung would ever left once again.

"Tae, do you know what my weakness is? It is seeing you crying like this. I'd want to see your adorable smile and would do anything for it. I sincerely apologize for all the mishaps and I want to assure you that none of them will repeat again ever"

He saw Taehyung cheeks change colour and Jungkook wrap his arms around. He resisted the urge to whisper 'cute' into Tae's ear, but was incapable of stopping himself from give him a little kiss on the ear, Taehyung weak spot, inciting a little yelp from the younger.