Chapter 11

"MAMA!"

cried Hanie as she watched her mama tumble down the flight of stairs to land in a heap at the bottom.

Grimacing at the pain, Taehyung shifted his legs slightly and then tried to raise his right arm but failed. "Owwww.. b- baby help mama c- call uncle namjoon please--"

Tae task his crying girl to call for assistance, slowly Hanie step down the stairs towards her Mama backpack and to look for the phone;

They're both were ready for bedtime when Namjoon called to informed Tae about Jungkook car accident and currently in emergency.

Panic, Tae quickly change his and Hanie pajamas wear and readied to leave. Unfortunately the elevator broke down and Tae had to get down by staircase from fifth floor. But in a moment of panic, he trips on one of the steps and stumbled down leaving the girl behind terrified.

"Uncle Joonie..." voices of Hanie crying on the phone sparks worried on Namjoon side.

"Hanie? Why are you crying? What happened there?"

"M- mama fall down the stairs... uncle help hanie..." Then Tae motioned his girl to look for loudspeaker icon and she did so by pressing it.

"Namjoon hyung, I- I fell down the s- stairs and I can't m- move my leg, I think my wrist is broken.. s- sorry hyung I don't know w- who to call" Tae answered while holding on to the pain.

"No don't say that Tae. Okay you just try to relax. You don't know how serious it is. I will sent Seokjin and Hoseok, so try not to move before they gets to your place, okay?" Namjoon said.

 When they finally arrived at the hospital drop off point, Hoseok quickly assist Tae to be seated on a wheelchair with Hanie on his laps. He pushed them towards the emergency department while Seokjin drove to parked the vehicle.

Tae felt a strong feeling of pressure build up in his chest, tears streamed down his face not bothering to wipe them away.

What the hell was he saying earlier? "I forgive you but I still hate you Jeon Jungkook,"

His mind was reeling at hundred miles per second. Why was he weeping? Jungkook was the one who leaves him in the past!

Remember that! His shock soon subsided, yet he did not find pain as he had expected, he found only anger and fear towards himself. His mind was screaming,

"Why? Why is this happening to us?" Is it true that Jungkook has sincerely change for the better? He thought fiercely.

"Taehyung!" Namjoon headed towards Hoseok and Tae who is coming to his direction. He grasps Tae hand and the younger one to be pulled to his feet.

He steadies him with a hand on his elbow until Taehyung gained his balance. "You good? You should go check up on your legs and your wrist-  oh my God Tae your wrist, it's swollen!" Namjoon and Hoseok, looking a little worried.

"L- later. Tell me hyung, h- how is Jungkook?" Tae being stubborn, despite he himself in pain he just couldn't wait to know what had happened to Jungkook.

The father of his precious girl who is in the arms of Seokjin now trying to consoled the crying girl.

"Jungkook, he, Doctors say that he is in critical condition and is currently undergoing surgery and due to the impact of the crash, h- his liver is damage and needs transplant as s- soon as possible—"

Tae dropped his eyes to stare at Namjoon hands that were still tangled on his elbow. He wasn't sure what to say; "Then.. then c- can I donate my liver t- to him?"