Chapter 17

Recap from Chapter 16 ~

Yoongi move closer to Jungkook knowing that the man had apologized but Jungkook need to try harder though. Taehyung is deeply hurt. He's beyond heartbroken. "Be a man and take responsibility please!"

Jungkook almost hit the floor. No appearance from Taehyung in the house and they told him Taehyung did not return home after out for two days. He desperately needs to get Taehyung back. Get married back to the love of his life, spending happy moments with Hanie, travelling the world together and many more.

It's now or never or else it'll be like he was playing with someone feelings and not respecting them. A real man doesn't play with a person's heart!

_____

Jungkook started feeling dizzy. He felt as if he was gonna faint. "I need to get out of here... I need to find Taehyung" He say as he almost stumble, leaving the residence.

Not caring about the pair and Hanie looking at him confusingly,  because he did not walked to his car.

He walk out, took out his phone and dialed Taehyung number while heading home. But none from the other side.

He cross the street still woozy and getting worst. Spontaneously, a car comes rushing at him and he managed to jump out of the way before he realize it.

He close his eyes thinking he got hit but when he reopen them, his back against a lamp post. "God, I need to find Tae..." he keep on repeating that.

Even when his phone ring he answered it without knowing who is the caller, hoping it was Taehyung.

"Jungkook? Where are you! Get ready fast, our wedding ceremony is in a few hours! You better don't ruined-"

Jungkook ends the call from Tiffany. He couldn't be bothered with the wedding shits and all. All he wants is, Taehyung.

After an hour or so, reaching his apartment and hurriedly to his room. Ignoring his brother Namjoon and his two buddies, Hoseok and Seokjin in the living room.

He plop himself onto the bed, with his head pumping and his body sweating out of control.

Again he tried calling... This time, finally Taehyung answers his calls. His eyes wide as silent tears streamed down his cheeks.

His lips formed a hard line and he stood up from the bed slowly. "Taehyung.. please don't put down the phone. Baby, I'm sorry, I-  augh!"

Jungkook almost dropped his phone as he gasped for air when a sharp and throbbing pain stabbed his chest. He could hear Taehyung yelling, freaking out and clueless on what's happening from the other side.

Jungkook felt so hurt, inside and out, because he'd ruined everything with Taehyung and now he suddenly felt like he might die. He might be dying and he could die without fixing things with Taehyung.

But Taehyung wouldn't be upset if he died isn't it? He couldn't be after what Jungkook did to Taehyung. What had he been thinking? Well, He'd just... wasn't sure actually. Jungkook pass out soon after.