Chapter 16

Recap from Chapter 15 ~

"Mama, Hanie want follow dada pwease! Hanie want shleep at dada bed, nice nice!" She's pleading! Oh, Bed? Gosh! My girl mentioned about nice bed. She must be talking about having a comfortable mattress. Poor you little girl.

"Hanie! If you really, really want to follow dada go back home, then today will be your last day with mama. You can stay with dada forever. You won't see mama again"

With that Taehyung turns back to the table, pick up his own sling bag and take out Hanie's backpack from the stroller and left it on the table. He motioned Yoongi to move away too, even though the man is hesitating, they walked off anyway. Leaving me and Hanie in the cafe.

_____

The morning light invades the bedroom, effectively waking him up. Jungkook opens his eyes, slowly coming to his senses.

Taking a look at the other side of the bed, he finds it empty. His hands wanders over the sheets, her spot is still warm, his daughter hasn't left the bed too long ago. Silence.

He checks his phone, 7 in the morning on a Saturday. That means, one more day for his unwilling wedding with Tiffany. Shucks!

Still silent.. he's figuring out what his daughter is doing, why is she out of the bed so early?He heard growled sounds and someone just scoffed in the living room.

"Shut up if you don't want me to shove a pack of chilies into your mouth!"  And that's the voice of Tiffany?! In a seconds he quickly get up and yanked the door open.

Hanie runs towards her dada when she saw him coming up from the bedroom. Swollen and red eyes on her face and he can feel her daughter trembling body as she buries her face on his shoulder.

His daughter behavior can only confirmed one thing, it must be Tiffany who triggers his girl for the sudden outburst.

He feels lightning flashing around him, now shaking with anger as he stared at her causing her to look tense. "What did you do to her?!" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing? I just told her off. She's naughty! Look, I did apple juice for her but she spilled it on the carpet! Taehyung must have not teach her manners!" Tiffany yelled.

Oh, bad move. Never talk bad about the child's mother.

"Don't. You. Dare mentioned that name in a wrong way. For all I know, you don't even know how to boil a water. So, of course the mother of my child made the best apple juice for her."

Jungkook glare now was murderous. Tiffany looked so vulnerable, staring at both father and daughter with those wide eyes that filled with disbelief.

"Really? Jungkook, remember we are tying the knot tomorrow. I don't want this brat- I mean, I don't want your daughter to be at our wedding venue." She said sternly, grabbing her handbag on the couch elegantly and leaves the living room.

"I'm so sorry baby, dada never want this to happen to you," Jungkook whispered softly while lacing his hands on his girl long hair.

"Dada, Hanie want mama... want mama..." The little girl dried her eyes with her sleeves only to tears welled up again. She refused to let them fall, but failed. Oh my child.