Chapter 14

Jimin pushed the door open and step in to Taehyung apartment. Namjoon, Ara followed in soon after and Hanie tip toed in looking for her mama.

They glanced around the dark house and when Ara switch the lights on, they saw Taehyung at the window corner.

His eyes were puffy red, his cheeks stained with dried tears. His hair looked as if he'd been pulling on it and fretting over something.

Ara notice his bleeding palms and quickly told Jimin to look for first-aid kit.

"What did you do to yourself, Taehyungie?" Ara asked, wondering if Tae hurt himself in anger.

True enough, a broken glassware next to Tae is seen as evidence. Tae just stared at her and his soft laugh is heard,

"What happened? I- I was accused of stabbing someone!" Tae waved his hands in front of Ara's face. "See.. t- this is blood, right?"

Namjoon walk out from Hanie's room as he did not want his niece to witness her mama in such condition. He shook his head with a sighed. He came forward and forcefully set Taehyung in a standing position.

"Listen Tae. This is all an misunderstanding alright? I will talk to Jungkook and make sure he fix everything."

"Joonie hyung.. help me please- I can't go to jail, w- what will happen to my girl? I- I can let go of Jungkook to be with her but I can't l- leave Hanie by herself." Tae said in a shrill voice, trying to steadied his weakling legs while clutching onto Namjoon's black jacket.

Stress was over coming him. He could feel the anxiety building. His hands were shaking, heart beating fast. It was stress. He were trying to calm himself down but he just couldn't.

"Jimin, Ara, bring Tae to his room. Clean his wound," Namjoon said softly because all he wants for Taehyung is to calm down first before they're able to talk again.

Jimin and Ara hold Tae by his arms and slowly brought him down to his room.

"Tell anyone what just happened and I'll make sure he suffers."

Tiffany playfully glared at him. She put her hands up in defense and backed off while smiling. Jungkook sat slumped on the couch, face buried in his hands as he tried desperately to think a way out of this hole he had been thrown to.

It had been a little over twenty four hours since he blast off, ridiculously accusing Taehyung of something he hadn't done!

"I know you want to protect your family... Please Jungkook, I just want us to be husband and wife! Don't back off from our upcoming wedding.." Tiffany ask desperately.

He sighed and looked at her tiredly. "Yeah, but I told you before, don't you dare to even lay a finger on him again or threatened him" Jungkook gave her a baffled look.

Nightmares suck. Because they scare people and they are always so realistic. Times like when you want to wake up but you can't, you start thinking you're trapped.

Trapped inside your own thoughts and fears. Oh how he wish all this is just a dream.

"Why the hell are you so pissed? I did nothing wrong! But of course if you have an intention of escaping on our wedding day, I wouldn't hesitate to sent him straight to jail! You should know what I'm capable of and don't forget, you will declare yourself a bankruptcy because of my higher shares in your company!"

She yelled at Jungkook as she kept throwing sofa cushions at him.

For a man normally so sharp with his retorts, Jungkook was strangely quiet following Tiffany's outburst. Lost for words?