Chapter 12

Fluffy chapter before angst!***

Ps: 1st Tiffany photos are in Chapter 5. This is the second picture of her anyway.

Park Suho, Tiffany father was bedridden since two years ago, he had a fatal heart attack, and his condition has not improved since then. Jungkook even regards the man as his own father.

Five years ago, that person has saved Jungkook's company from going bankruptcy.

Millions has been involved and what he became now is what the man made him, and Jungkook cannot afford to loose him. He loved him. He will do anything just to have another time with him.

Back again to the hospital, he quickly dash in towards the room. He looked at the pale feature of his beloved father. Suddenly the back of his eyes feels watery, he felt helpless,

"Father.. it's me, I'm here.." He whispered softly, as he leaned forward and take his father's hand to his and hold him tightly as if he never wants to let go.

Park Suho flicker his eyes in response, then slowly and tiredly open his eyes and saw the young man beside him,

"J- Jung..kook.. I-I think is about time...." He cough in difficulty before continuing; "I.. have s- something important to tell you.."

"Father, please, don't push yourself too much, you need to have plenty of rest, okay?"

"No... I have to say this b- before I left this world.. please t- take good care of m- my only daughter.. S- she will be alone if I died.."

"What are you talking about?.. C- can we discuss this again-"

Jungkook words got cut off as his father tone was abit sharp. "Please l- listen to me carefully my son. Remember who was with you through thick and thin, until you become successful,

many years has passed and you both are still loyal to each other, and now I'll be finally released from my misery knowing that you will be there for her.... I want to.. see you both get.. married s- soon.."

Jungkook simply stare at his father, digesting every words that he heard and finally images of innocent and teary look on Taehyung face and crying Hanie comes to his mind.

He really thought this was all a dream but this was messier than any situation right now.

So, Tiffany save my life from dying, in return I have to make her my legal wife. See, fate played a cruel trick on us. He thought to himself.

"T- this is my last wish t- to you.. make her your wife.. let me witness that m- moment before I die..." He said tiredly in a weak voice.

_________

"Dada, you no pway swings! You push Hanie okay?"

Hanie said after she seat herself on the swings in the park, Jungkook came forward and stood behind her, pulling the swing back just a few scant inches, then pushing it forward.

After a while he stopped pushing and walked around to the front to carry his girl but the girl jumped out happily and ran to the slide sections.

The smile on her face made her look like a sun shining so bright. She looked happy, happier than before.

Jungkook walked back to the bench where Taehyung was sitting with his camera and taking photos of his girl enjoying her time.

He sat and move closer until his shoulder hit Tae. Tae turns to looked at Jungkook and suddenly their lips met and it felt as though this was the most natural thing in the world.