Chapter 22

I understand some of you PM me and you're all kinda confused, sorry I messed up ):

So here's some explanation. Previous chapter was actually after Jungkook has received the unpleasant and heartbreaking news, so he's numb and he just had to reminiscing the past...

This chapter, especially, will contains flashbacks and details of before the incident happens and how come Tiffany was the one donating her heart instead of Tae?

The reason why Jungkook was so emotional because he can't believe why does fate have to become so cruel?

Also, why did Jungkook asked himself this question, "What do I do when the only one who can make you stop crying is the one who is making you cry?"

Hope this helps (:

"Hey.. what's wrong, guys? You're all teary"

"It's Taehyung.." Namjoon whispered.

Jungkook was staring at him, eyes wide as silent tears streamed down his cheeks. He doesn't know why he's crying? His lips formed a hard line and he stood up to a sitting position slowly with Hoseok's help. Namjoon took a deep breath in.....

He told his younger brother that he can grieve and he can take his time but he's not allowed to pretend everything is alright.

"Is he here? Outside? Can you get him.. I need Taehyung now, please!" Jungkook voice was rising with panic. (A/N: This part is left hanging isnt't it? It continues below. Sorry and thank you. I love you ahhh!)

"H- he's not.. here, Jungkook" Ara said as she handed Jungkook a small transparent bag that simply read, *Items belongs to Kim Taehyung and Jeon Hanie*  "I- its f- for you. I- I'm so sorry"

Jungkook looked down at the sealed bag in his hand and frowned, studying the written name printed on it. "What's the m- meaning of all this?" What the hell is going on? First, I was told Tiffany donated her heart to me.. then Taehyung and my child is not present at the moment?  Jungkook started panicking but he needed to calm himself.

"Tiffany, Jimin, Hanie a- and Taehyung have been.. i- involved in an accident" Seokjin who is sitting at the edge of the bed, said so softly, barely a whisper. It felt as if everything happened in slow motion because it wasn't easy for him to relayed the message.

Flashbacks

The night before, Taehyung with a heavy heart leaving Jungkook by himself. Jungkook wishes for Taehyung to stay by his side but he does not want to be selfish. Seeing his love and his child sleeping uncomfortably on the couch, that aches his heart.

So, they both reluctantly did let go of each other that night. However, little did they know, those few precious seconds of looking at each other eyes before parting would be their last.

The following morning. "Hey princess" Taehyung said kneeling down next to her before brushing a strand off hair out of her face. "Let's go bath?"