Chapter 19

Recap from Chapter 18 ~

"You know that I love you, right?" Taehyung asked, the words sounding like a cry. Like an aching cry for help. Jungkook smiled, before nodding ever so slightly.

"I- I can't l- live without y- you or w- without Hanie. N-no I can't lose you both" Taehyung stuttered, stumbling over the words as he sobs again.

"Shh.. I know, I know.. I can't live without you or Hanie either. I know I didn't tell you I loved you enough.. But I love you, only you, no one else Tae" Jungkook whispered, pulling Taehyung closer, trying to quieten the younger one. The sounds of sobbing, heaving is filled in the room. Everything else they wanted to say dried up. There was only love.

_____

Taehyung?" Jungkook asked nervously, he had been acting odd all day.

"Yes, Kookie?"  Taehyung turns to Jungkook once he's done packing Hanie stuff to bring home. Suddenly Jungkook dropping on to one knee and pulling something out of his pocket.

"Taehyung-ah, I love you more than I even thought possible, I can't imagine living without you, so I guess what I'm trying to say is.. will you marry me?"

"Y- yes, of course?"

Taehyung practically screamed happily as Jungkook slid the golden band with an Emerald stone on to his fourth finger before standing up. Taehyung then launched himself into Jungkook arms, hugging him passionately.

Taehyung was beyond surprised with this sudden proposal that he had to accept without wasting anymore time. Time is precious.

He had to appreciate every single moment that they spend together.

He imagined and saw himself dancing with Jungkook at their wedding with families and friends were watching on, all with smiles on their faces. "I love you Jungkook,"

"I love you more, Taehyung," Taehyung cheeks flush to cherry pink as he leaned into Jungkook side, resting his head in the crook of Jungkook's neck.

Just as they're about to joint lips, the door swing open and they hear their child gleeful cheer erupt from her chest, followed by a peal of tiny, giddy laughter.

"Yay! Dada and Mama can shleep together with Hanie!" the little voice cheers. Followed by Jimin and Yoongi, Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok and Ara stepped in as well, cheerfully conveying a words of congratulations to the pair.

Life was chaotic, but also better than ever. They're finally getting married. Hanie will experience a complete family.

But, no matter how badly Taehyung wanted to continue believing when he told himself that it was possible to be happy again, he couldn't —

especially after seeing their second attempt at love will fall apart before his eyes.

"Jungkook.." A tear started to form in the corner of his eye. This just wasn't right. Not being with him wasn't right. Taehyung couldn't do this anymore.

"Yes, my love?" Jungkook looked deep into Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung for a brief moment, could feel everything he had been through.

All the pain and worry he felt when Jungkook left him five years ago was gone, and now, the same feeling, even though he was right there in front of him.