ONE

CHAPTER ONE

     THE SIREN'S EYES FOLLOWED THE speeding cars, watching as the fake cop cars slammed into others

     THE SIREN'S EYES FOLLOWED THE speeding cars, watching as the fake cop cars slammed into others. Glass shattered through the street and screams of bystanders echoed through the air as the Black Siren found herself impressed at how the target was handling himself.

The briefing had told her enough about the man, simply making sure to tell her and the Winter Solider that he was the director of SHEILD and that it was crucial he was dead.

The assassin twirled a small knife around in her fingers as she listened to the glass smashing and distant screams, when a click of a gun joined.

She glanced behind her, her eyes meeting those of the Winter Soldier as he fiddled with the black assault rifle. He was quite occupied by the weapon that he didn't even realise the Siren staring. Soon enough, she turned back to the streets to see the cars far ahead of them again.

"We better get moving," the Siren insisted as she tucked her knife tightly into her belt. Her voice was gruff and commanding making the soldier roll his eyes under his goggles.

Noticing the hesitation, the Black Siren spun around to face the soldier, raising an eyebrow at the man.

"Solider, let's go," she instructed sternly, her fist clenched in annoyance.

The woman should be use to the soldier's desire to work alone but personally, she found enjoyment out of working with him, or out of having someone she can somewhat trust with.

"Go, I'll catch up," he stated but in Russian.

The siren rolled her eyes and went to work, leaping across the rooftop easily due to the serum that was corsing through her veins.

She could still hear the distant roar of the vehicle slamming into each other and the distant firing of guns and screams from innocent bystanders. She smirked to herself and leaped across another rooftop, continuing the same technique until she reached closer to the target.

The sun shone brightly that day, its rays burning on Black Siren's skin and being absorbed through her black outfit. She could feel sweat drip down the side of her face but she ignored it as she raced across the buildings, her eyes staying ahead to make sure she stayed on course.

She managed to take a short cut and leaped down to the streets, startling a few civilians. She landed roughly on the cement and flicked her hair out of her face as she jumped back to her full height and stepped into the street. Cars honked and people yelled at her but she didn't care because the chase was coming that way.

It was just the black car holding Director Fury now and the Siren grinned when she saw he wasn't slowing down.

It was always funner when they came at full speed.

With the car approaching her at full speed, the Siren dug her heels into the road and narrowed her eyes at the black SUV.

A powerful cry echoed in her throat and flowed out her mouth, the sound waves flicking her blonde hair behind her.
The ripple of sound stopped the car in its tracks and Black Siren could easily see the confusion on Fury's face as he tried desperately to get moving.

But the car was no match for the Siren's scream.

As it slowly inched back, she heard something skid across the ground and the siren let go of her cry and stepped to the left.

A big and loud explosion occured, sending the SUV flying towards the woman but it skidded right past her. Thick black smoke filled the street and sparks appeared on the road.

Black Siren waited patiently as the Winter Soldier caught up to her, his grip tight on the gun.

"See, I caught up," he scoffed as the Siren clasped her hands behind her back, following.

"Yeah, whatever," she muttered, ending up next to the soldier.

The pair made the walk through the street quickly, each of them having a type of weapon in hand and each of them ready to comit the crime. Black Siren twirled her small knife behind her back, not cutting herself.

Her combat boots clacked against the road with her eyes attempting to adujst against the thick smoke ws the two approach the destoryed vehicle.

She stepped to the side and watched the Winter Soldier tear the car's door off its hinges, throwing it to the side not caring who or what he hurt.

He stood at his fall height as Black Siren bent down with on hand on top of the car to stablize herself.

But there was no one there. The only thing that remaining was a large hole going straight through to dirt.

The Siren let out an annoyed yell and dug her fingers into the top of the car, making an indent in the metal.

She cursed under her breath and stood back up spinning on her heels and stalking away. The Winter Soldier followed her this time, resting his rifle on his shoulder as he walked.

"Can you find him?" his words were in Russian and the Siren glanced back at him with a glare.

"You know I can," she said in fluent Russian and through gritted teeth.

The two stalked through the streets, ignoring the ongoing and fearful looks from innocent bystanders. The leader pretty much being Black Siren, knowing that it'd now be up to her to complete their assignment before they can even go back to the HYDRA base.

All she needed was a computer and then she could find Nicholas Fury.

She didn't know how she developed the skill of hacking. Yet, she knew how to hack into undercover and heavily protected files along with taking control of security cameras and different types of technology.
The Siren didn't have a memory of learning the skills hackers have but somehow, she knew.

No matter how hard she thought or attempted to remember, there was nothing that told her where she knew and adopted the skills from, yet she had them and she still put them to good use.

~~~~A/N~~~~
Hiya! New story, yay!
I'll admit, i was kind of uncreative with this OC, as it is pretty much Black Siren from Arrow, but i still like her🤷‍♀️
Anyways, hope you guys like the Siren as well😁