THIRTY

CHAPTER THIRTY

      "JADE PLEASE DON'T DO THIS

      "JADE PLEASE DON'T DO THIS." Jade frowned at the gentle tone Ultron gave, her taking a moment to respond.

The sorceress looked past Ultron to where Laurel stood, her lips parted in surprise. "No. It's time I do the right thing," she decided, changing the wind current to move upwards around Ultron. Her hands pushed up and the robot was hoisted into the air, pressing against the roof roughly with a grunt that surprised them.

"I'm going in. Cap, can you keep him occupied," Natasha voice appeared, the Black Widow riding towards the truck the held the cradle.

"What do you think I've been doing?"

Steve chucked the shield into Ultron's back before Jade changed the current, forcing Ultron to the floor.  The robot yelled in protest, throwing a blast towards Jade. She grunted as she slammed into the train's wall, Ultron turning back to Steve and Laurel, only to receive a smack in the face from Laurel's staff.

This continued, Jade even getting her own hits in and being able to throw Cap's shield into the robot.

"Change of heart," Laurel questioned as she skidded under Ultron's arm and jumped up beside her old trainer back when she was with Hydra.

Jade sighed, connecting her hands together before throwing them wide. She pushed forward and a small orb of strong wind flowed forward, pushing Ultron back.

"Okay, package is airborne," Clint reported. "I have a clean shot."

"Negative. I am still in the truck," Natasha's voice appeared, strain and distress clear in her voice.

"What! Nat-" Laurel exclaimed, eyes wide.

"What the hell are you-" Clint began, only for the Black Widow to respond.

"Just be ready! I'm sending the package to you."

Laurel glanced to Steve before shaking her head lightly, rushing forward and jumping high enough to land a kick square in Ultron's face.

"How do you want me to take it?" Clint questioned.

Natasha took a moment to respond. "Uh, you might wish you hadn't asked that."

Ultron smacked Laurel in her stomach, the old Hydra assassin grunting as she collided with the wall. He then advanced towards Jade, the sorceress holding her ground as she threw wind at him, pushing all her strength in it. She managed to force him back, holding him back for a little when he broke through, reaching out and grabbing her arm, pulling her back and throwing her effortlessly over his head. Next was the Captain, the super soldier holding his shield up defensively when a flash of blue zoomed past.

Ultron turned quickly, going back for an attack when edges of the train bent in, red aura wrapping around them.

Wanda stood behind him, hair flapping wildely behind her and her hands held out in front of her as she used her abilities.