THIRTY SIX

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

      LAUREL CLUTCHED TIGHTLY ONTO THE front of the car, squatting on the hood and keeping her balance perfectly

LAUREL CLUTCHED TIGHTLY ONTO THE front of the car, squatting on the hood and keeping her balance perfectly. She screamed to keep the path clear as her, Natasha, Reyna and Clint moved towards the carrier.

"I know what I need to do! The living room," Clint announced, swerving them through the streets of Sokovia."If I knock out that east wall, it'd make a nice workslace for Laura, huh?" Laurel wasn't paying attention, more focusing on using her cry to move any stray pieces from their path. "Put up some baffling, she can't hear the kids running around. What do you think?"

"You guys always eat in the kitchen anyway," Natasha pointed out.

"Sounds like a plan?" Reyna added from her spot at the very back.

"No one eats in a dining room," Clint shrugged before looking to his other friend. "Thoughts, Laurel?"

"Hmm," Laurel hummed as Clint swerved around a corner. She glaced back, still keeping a hand on the top of the front window to balance herself.

"You're a bit distracted today," Clint grinned, glancing at her before back to the road.

"Probably caught up thinking about Steve," Reyna teased, leaning forward in her chair.

Laurel rolled her eyes, looking back to the front.
"Oh, shut up, and to answer your actual question, it's not my house. Do what you think?"

"And I think this is right."

Reyna chuckled and before they knew it, they were near one of the life boats.

Clambering out, Hulk's distant roar could be heard in the distance, catching mainly Reyna's attention. Her head shot up, looking towards the direction.

"We don't have a lot if time," Clint clarified as Laurel slid off the hood.

"So, get your ass on a boat," Natasha stated, jumped out. "Reyna, you're with me."

Reyna pointed to herself confusingly. "Me?"

"Yes, you, he'll listen quicker if you do it," Natasha grabbed the journalist's wrist, dragging her away and leaving Clint and Laurel to get to safety.

Reyna tried her best to keep up with the ex assassin, her obviously not being as athletic, so when Natasha stopped in an abandoned building, she breathed out relief.

The Hulk's growl was heard and Natasha rushed forward, jogging to the middle yard, Reyna hot on her trail. They both caught sight of Hulk, watching as he continued to break different pieces of debris.

Reyna looked to Natasha, before the red head leant in, whispering something in her ear.

Reyna's eyes widened. "Are you crazy?"