EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT

       THE BLACK SIREN STOOD BACK, allowing Fury and Romanoff to do what they need to the SHIELD database

       THE BLACK SIREN STOOD BACK, allowing Fury and Romanoff to do what they need to the SHIELD database. The siren didn't overly understand what they needed, but she wanted to help so she can hopefully finally find out who she is. Who she really is.

Alexander Pierce continued to shoot the assassin annoyed and threatening glances, but of course it wouldn't bother Black Siren. She's dealt with worse in her life and soon, if everything goes according to plan, she won't have to worry about Hydra, including the memory wipes, intense training and killing. Her soul will finally be set free.

Natasha's voice interrupted the Siren's thoughts. "Done," she confirmed, making the siren look up to see 'transfer complete' printed across the screens. She came to stand next to her old friend and smiled when she saw the confused look the blonde was giving."And it's trending," Natasha added as she checked her phone.

A small amount of relief flooded into the Siren's veins when she finally realised what Natasha and Captain America were probably doing here. She had came to the conclusion they were taking down Hydra from the inside, possibly exposing the rogue SHIELD agents.

"Now, if you want to help Siren," the Director spoke up as Natasha snatched the grappling gun from the floor. "Go give the Captain assistance."

Black Siren took the grappling gun in her tight grasp again.

"If anything, Bucky will listen to you," Romanoff stated as she stepped back from Black Siren.

"Bucky?" the siren repeated, tilting her head.

"The Winter Soldier," she clarified before urging the siren to exited via window.

Black Siren glanced around the room, seeing that Pierce was irrelevant, useless, so she did as Natasha asked. She backed up, jumping from the window and spinning midair.

As she freefell, she shot the grappling gun up to one of the undamaged glass panes. The glass shattered however as the grapple hit it and it stablized the Siren against the building.

The gun was strong and it was able to hold Black Siren's weight, slowly dropping her to the batteground. She left the gun and rushed ove to the field.

Gunfire was loud and defening, but it was a frequent sound that Black Siren had to experience. Luckily though, Hydra thought she was still with them so she had an almost clear path to a quinjet.

The blonde quickly scrambled towards the jet, easily avoiding incoming arsenal from practically anyone at that point.

Black Siren practically tore away the glass part and dove into the pilot seat. Her fingers were quick to fiddle with the controls, being fast to flick the quinjet on and float up.
Again, Black Siren had no clue how she knew how to do this. She had no memory of learning how to fly a quinjet, just like how she didn't know where she learnt how to hack.
But now that she knew she may have been a SHIELD agent before, it gave her a explanation as to where she learnt the skills.