ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN

       WANDA AND PIETRO MAXIMOFF LOOKED HESITANTLY at the staff, watching small sparks of blue lightning crackle around it

WANDA AND PIETRO MAXIMOFF LOOKED HESITANTLY at the staff, watching small sparks of blue lightning crackle around it. The two soon turned back to each other and then the young woman who sat behind them. The woman, known to the twins as Jade, connected her eye contact with both of them before stepping forward. Her own eyes met the staff too, she found it interesting.

"Report to your stations immediately!" Strucker instructed over the loud speakers. "This is not a drill!"

Wanda's hand slid down her twin brother's arm, gently taking his hand in her own, a gesture to hopefully make herself feel safer.

"We're under attack! We are under attack!"

Jade, glanced back, noticing the nervousness in Wanda's gentle eyes. She gently took Wanda's free hand in her own, placing her free hand over the top with the other under it.

"It's going to be alright," Jade said with a soft and reassuring tone.

Wanda gave her a small smile.

🎶

     CLINT BARTON AND NATASHA ROMANOFF RACED over the snowy plain with Tony Stark flying overhead. Different types of weaponary fired unique ammo and as enemy leaped onto the pair's vehicle, Natasha through a punch into it. It grunted falling of with another Clint took out.

The Iron Man flew ahead, energy like blast towards different HYDRA agents as Thor reached them. Mjolnir span in a rapid circle before Thor forced it into HYDRA's recruits, taking them out with ease. He leaped through the air, landing onto one of the towers.

Steve Rogers rose through the battlefield, snatching his shield off his back and chucking it into a tree. It reflected off it and took out a group.

Hulk's loud roar echoed through the air, jumping to each of the enemy vehicles and not showing any signs of difficulty.

"Shit!" Stark exclaimed as he slammed into a transparent barrier.

"Language!" Steve scolded the billionaire before speaking to his AI. "JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken-"

"I bet Laurel could've had that shield down in minutes!" Natasha states through the coms, her words being targeted towards Tony. She knew her friend could be of importance to the Avengers yet, the Iron Man refused to work with her.