FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

     THE SUN KISSED HER CHEEKS as she ran down the highway

     THE SUN KISSED HER CHEEKS as she ran down the highway. A variety of types of cars swerved around her, honking at the woman but it didn't bother her. Her mind was focus on one thing and that was the vehicle heading right for her.

She noticed the four different faces in the vehicle but the main one was the Captain America, she didn't overly care about the others, she knew their names but she knew only that. Sam Wilson and Natasha Romanoff were the other two but the Captain was the priority for both her and the Winter Soldier.

The Winter Soldier had already leaped onto the targets' car, and had thrown out Agent Sitwell by smashing the back left window, the agent falling under a truck, killing him instantly.

He clambered onto the roof, taking out his pistol and taking shots blindly into the car.
The siren watched as the red haired woman, one of the others that were listed to be eliminated, climbed through the middle and ended up in the Captain's lap, her blueish eyes having worry and slight bits of fear in it.

Suddenly, the driver slammed his foot onto the brakes and the Winter Soldier was thrown of the roof due to the velocity combined with the sudden brake. He rolled on the ground, sticking his robotic arm out to slow him down, causing sparks to go flying.

He skidded to a halt slightly in front of where Black Siren was walking and gave her a small nod before ducking away.

The siren cracked her neck and dug the heels of her boots into the road before letting a loud and powerful scream escape her mouth.

The car containing the targets slid back at a fast pace and slammed into one of the HYDRA associates vehicle.

Glass shards went everywhere as the HYDRA car pushed it closer to the pair of assassins.

Once she knew it was close enough, Black Siren leaped into the air next to the Winter Soldier. Both landed on the roof perfectly, unharmed, and the car screeched loudly due to the combined weight and attempts at brakes.

The soldier slammed his metal hand into the roof, quickly grabbing the steering wheel and tearing it off. He pulled it out and chucked it to the side just as bullets started piercing through the roof.

The Winter Soldier grabbed Black Siren, throwing the woman back to where she landed on HYDRA's vehicle. She glared at her partner through her masked eyes only for him to fly back as well, landing on the hood of the car.

The siren rolled her eyes and dug her fingers into the roof, focusing on balancing as they sped after the black car, which was swerving on the road out of control.

Her hair flew behind her due to the wind and she had her eyes narrowed at the car in front of them.

Black Siren let out another screech. She aimed it perfectly at the back and under the car, making it so the sound waves picked up the back end of the vehicle, flipping it only for the three to have escaped through one of the doors.