The New girl

You lived in (Y/C/N) until your mother got a job offer in Japan so you both moved there. Her job was marketing so she would often work late in the office or have to go on overseas trip to attend meeting,  so basically speaking you live alone but your mother comes and visits you atleast once a month and give you money to survive. You definitely needed the money because your a very bad cook (no offense to the really good cooks)  and no matter what you did the food does not taste good.
You are going to start a new school tomorrow and you are pretty bored then existed. In your last school you didn't have that much friends,  you just wanted to left alone and sit by yourself and come up with lot of new theories. This year planned to do the same thing.

Y/N (P. O. V)
The alarm was driving me crazy and I just smacked that thing right of the table, the annoying noise stopped 'I think I broke it again.. Well who cares I need my sleep' I rolled around in the bed to get more comfortable until I realized 'wait why did I even need an alarm.. Oh yeah Im starting my school today' with that thought I started to close my eyes to get some more sleep.

.

.

.

"oh shit, today I have to go to school,  man the time difference is driveing me crazy now I need to adapt my brain to this timing"
I got out of the bed and dragged myself to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. My hair was almost like a birds nest, you never cared for your appearance but still i took my sweet time to get all the tangles out of your hair and washed my face. I then took a nice long shower and did my morning routine. My uniform was sent to me yesterday and wore that and got down to the kitchen and looked in to the fridge to find that I have nothing. *sigh* "I forgot to get groceries" I raided the cupboards to find something edible,  atlast I found a candy bar and just shrugged and ate it.
I took my back pack,  checked if I got everything I needed before I go out.
I locked my door and started my journey to my new school which I would spend for the next 3 years of my life. My pace was slow because I had 30 minutes till the school started and it was a 10 minute walk.

As I entered the school I straight up went to the principal's office to get my schedule and any instructions that I might need. I knocked down on the principal's door and I heard a faint "come in". I entered the room and stood near the desk and waited for the principal to speak.

"You must be L/N, I'm Frank nice to meet you "
"Likewise"
The Principal got out of his chair and walked to a shelf and took a folder and sat down.
I waited patiently for him to say something.
" You have wonderful scores in your entrance exam, you got 97.8% that's quite impressive"
I just shrugged
"OK  back to business,  the school will start in 10 minutes and hear is your schedule for the year, and also the application to join in a club"
" Do I need to join the club? "
"It is necessary to join a club, there are credit scores for your participation"
" Hmmm... "
" I would recommend the science club, I can tell that you would excel in that field by just looking at your perfect score in science "
"Science Club is fine"
"Great,  just fill the application and give it the the president of the science club "
"Got it"
I took your bag and walked out of the office,  I still had 7 minutes till the classes start. I made my way in search of my new classroom.
On the way, people started to stare at me. It started to bug me and just glared at anyone that looked in my way.
As I walked down the hall I was lost in my own world again thinking about stuff like what would happen if we get swallow by a black hole and made theories on how the death would be like.  I accidentally ran in to a wall or atleat I thought it was,  I shook my head and opened my eyes to see a outstretched hand,  the owner of the hand was a slightly built boy with brown hair and eye. I accepted his hand and stood up. I muttered a small "sorry and thank you "
The boy had a wide closed eye smile and introduced himself.
"Hi I'm Taiju, nice to meet you are you new to the school? If you want I could show you around "
The boy or Taiju was actually pretty nice, he got this aura that shots trustworthy ' he looks like a nice guy maybe I could be his friend'
" I'm Y/N L/N,  I'm new to the school and it would be great to have a guide to show me around but it's almost time but for now I just want to find my classroom "
I handed him my schedule
"Your in my class! Come on let's go,  then during the break I can show you around the school"
"Thank you Taiju "
"It no big deal, I'm happy to help a fellow student"
You just smiled a genuine smile at his kindness .
Unknown to you both the people who witnessed your smile felt their heart skip a beat.
You both got to your class room and since I don't know anyone except Taiju I stuck by his side.
We still had 2 minutes till the bell rings.  I took my note book that I use to write down my weird and crazy theories and started to write about the black hole.
Taiju on other hand talked to a boy with red eyes and green hair that looked like lettuce.