Dazzling light!!

Gen's P.O.V

" Y.. you can't be serious Senku!!! In this completely empty stone world..... Starting from zero... I can't believe... You really did it..." I was a shuttering mess and I was never one to shutter so that was saying something... I couldn't comprehend what these two science geeks are going to do next.

"It's just a single step to what we are going to be doing in the future... You should stick around, if you want to witness it happening in front of your eyes" (Y/N) said as she gave me a closed eyed smile before she left to meet the others. I could feel heat creeping up on my face.

I gave her a smile, a genuine smile." Maybe I will..."

(Y/N) P.O.V

As we were admiring the magnets... Well at least me Senku and Chrome, the others were just confused on what was made. Kinrou was dejected by the destruction of his golden spear while Ginrou was teasing him which lead to a few bumps on his head.

"Senku!! (Y/N)!! We might have failed in making these magnets!!" Kohaku said as she tried to put two magnets together.

" You've got the polarities backwards." Senku said as he minded his own business.

I went up to her and demonstrated what Senku was trying to say. The moment I turned the magnet they instantly attached with one another. ' Wow... These are really stronger then I expected it to be... I can't wait to use them.'

Powerful magnets acquired!!

We made our way to our base... Chrome was very eager to see how electricity was made and how it would be useful to make the cure-all, he kept on bugging Senku for answers.

"So~ (Y/N)-chan... When Senku said power station... Would you use fossil fuel powered generators? Wind power generators? Surely not nuclear generators..?" I was about to answer but was cut off by Senku out of nowhere.
"Physical power generators."

'When did he get here?? The last time I saw him was with Chrome talking behind us...' I just shrugged it off and went to make a blueprint for the generator.

I managed to finish it in a few minutes and asked Senku for his opinion or if he wanted to add any more modifications. Senku approved it and didn't change much of my design. We then split the work and started to work. Chrome was pounding on the copper to make it into a thin sheet. I went and drew a circle and cut it with some help, I instructed Chrome and Kohaku on what he was about to do. Senku was making wires with the rest of the lacquer. I was supervising everything, Gen just stood in the background near Senku as he watched us do our work. I really didn't care what he does, since I kinda trusted him to not betray us. As I was supervising I noticed Senku's face started to swell a bit as he was talking to Gen.

"Senku-chan~.. I've been racking my brain for a while now... And since you're not going to bring it up, I figure I might as well. Why the hell did you turn into anpanman? " Gen asked.

" Because... This idiot seems to have an allergic reaction to lacquer... Am I wrong Senku??" I said with a deadly aura emitting from me as my eyes twitched. Senku on other hand just turned away not facing me, and that did it. I dragged him by the ear to the store house and went inside to get some herbs that can be used to reduce the swelling.

" It's not a big deal (Y/N)... It will reduce on its own." Senku said as he refused to look me in the eye. I was pissed at how he didn't care about his health at all.

" Senku!! We are not in the modern world anymore, so if you get any infection or hurt we don't have the medical equipment or drugs for the treatment!! So it's best to avoid any chances of getting hurt or infection got it!!" I didn't look at Senku as I collect the needed herbs and blended it and gave it to Senku and left without a word.