Crazy Chemicals!!

Normal P.O.V

The next morning, we were busy assembling the gas mask and Senku was over looking all the process as we finished. (Y/N)was in charge of the final product and she made sure that there were no cracks in the glass or if there were any slight rips in the mask and the pipes.

Gas mask acquired!!

"Chemistry's barrier vs poison gas has been completed!! Senku and I, the sciencer duo's... Revenge match!!" Chrome shouted. (Since they came back empty handed the first time Chrome considers it as a loss)

"Kukuku, this time, we will have it, the most difficult material...  Sulfuric acid!!"

"My silver spear has turned pitch black! This has to be the spring's curse!! Gaaah!! Even that bird died!! I'm never ever going back there again!!" Ginrou said crying and shaking violently. Chrome tried to pull Ginrou but, he held on to the tree and refused to let go. Senku got fed up with his antics.

"Whatever, you can just stay behind. You'll only hold us back at this rate. But let me make one thing clear, this is no curse. This is science. *His serious face suddenly turned in a playful one* if we apply a suitable alkali to the black charcoal left by hydrogen sulfide, it should return to normal...for example, by rubbing these ashes on it here..."

"Ohh..." Chrome looked at Senku with stars in his eyes as he cleaned the silver spear.

"Ok (Y/N), we are going!!" Senku said as he wore his gas mask. (Y/N) on other hand had a noticeable frown.

"Are you sure you two can handle it on your own? I could still tag along. I could like... stay at a distance if you need a hand." (Y/N) voice was laced with worry.

" ... *Sigh* (Y/N) we talked about this... We'll be fine, you don't need to come. Just stay here, ok and in the meantime work on the calculations and start up the procedure for the next steps, so once I get back we can get to work immediately. I also want you to draw the blue prints of the apparatus and give it to the old man Kaseki, so he can finish it by the time we get here." Senku said with a grin. He had purposefully given (Y/N) a lot of work so she would be busy doing something instead of worrying about them.

" *Sigh* Ok fine... I won't come... Just be safe alright, look after each other, alright... I'll finish all the work here and wait for you guys." (Y/N) knew that Senku gave her work to distract her and gave him a small smile, but she was still worried about their safety, she did not want to lose her friends. She had checked the masks almost a dozen times and made sure everything was perfect.

"Are you sure you both can handle it on your own? If you want I can ask Kohaku to tag along, she could be your body guard. What if a mountain lion or a bear showed up? You need to protect yourself!!" She didn't like the fact that they're going alone to a super dangerous place, despite them having each other's back.

"(Y/N)... I get it that you are worried but we both can handle it just fine and the possibility of a mountain lion or a bear attacking us is below 0.1% and Kohaku needs to be here to train in order to win the village games." Senku tried to reason with her.

"Fine! Have it your way." (Y/N) turned her back and crossed her arms on her chest refused to look at him with a pout on her face.

"Ok bye!!" Senku said as he turned around and marched forward with Chrome. (Y/N) just blinked and turned to see Senku and Chrome walking away further. She face palmed ' what did I expect? I know that he wouldn't listen to me and add anymore members just because I asked him. He doesn't want to risk anymore people's lives in this mission. I understand that but... I feel like something bad is going to happen and it's bothering me... I just hope they come back safe.' (Y/N) then slapped both her cheeks at the same time and marched to their new lab and started to work on the blueprints. The others who witnessed it just stared at her for a few seconds and shrugged and continued to do their work.