The Kingdom of Science

Senku's P.O.V

I woke up early in the morning like any other day but today was a bit different, I had two arms warped around me... I turned my head to the back to see Y/N still fast asleep hugging me like her personal teddy bear. I tried to remove her arms but the more I struggled the tighter she held on to me.

After some struggle I was finally was able to get one of her arms to free me without waking her up.  When I tried to remove her other arm she started to move I immediately froze, she then warped her arms around me once again. I sighed in relief since she didn't wake up. This time however she had moved close to me and pressed her body to my back then warped one of her legs with mine.

I was having a panic attack on the inside as her warm breath hit the back of my neck. My whole body started to heat up. 'Ok Senku keep your cool it's nothing to worry about, she's just hugging me in her sleep. It's nothing... Just think about a way to get her off me...'

'Think Senku think.... There should be a way to get her off me without waking her, if I wake her up suddenly she's gonna have a killer head ache because of the hang over... But I can't think straight when she's breathing down my neck like that... I blame my teenage body and the stupid hormones which is no help in this situation I need to get out of her grip fast.'

I some how turned around facing her who was now trying to snuggle into my chest which brought me into a new shade of Scarlet. I quickly removed her arms and ducked under it to escape from her bear hug. I sighed in relief as I looked back to her. She had a frown on her face as she searched for me in her sleep. I took the fur blanket and covered her body, she snuggle to it and slept once again. I bent down to remove the hair covering her face and smiled at her. ' She's like a baby when she sleeps...' I turned around and went out of the cave with a smile that I didn't know I had. The sun started to rise up on the horizon.

I did some stretches and went into the forest to look for some medicinal herbs to cure the hang over. On the way I collected some berries for our breakfast and returned back to the cave. Y/N was still asleep when I got back I slightly gave her a nudge to wake her up but she slept through it. I made some hang over potion  and kept it near her to drink when she woke up. I went to my bag to rearrange the stuff I had and see if I need to restock anything. After a few minutes I heard some moment, I turned around to see Y/N out of bed and holding on to her head.

I went up to her and gave her the mixture that I made. She didn't even seemed to register that I was standing beside her, she took the mixture and gulped it down and almost spat it but drank it anyways. She finally looked at me still holding onto her head.

"What happened?Why is my head killing me like this?"

" Your having a hang over because you drank the distilled alcohol I had in my bag which you mistook it for water."

"Hmmm... Did I do something stupid when I was drunk?"

" Well... You did act like a kid when you were drunk and you even called me Mr. Lettuce. Then you refused to eat so I bribed you by telling you that I'll give you a present which you agreed.."

I was cut off by Y/N.

"What present did you give me?" She was  turning a bit red which concerned me about her health.

"I just told you the story of Edison as your present."

"Anything after that?"

I had a faint blush when I thought about the small kiss. "Well... Then you wanted me to...."

"What did I ask for?"

"You asked me to give you a goodnight kiss that's all. I didn't take advantage of you I swear it, I only gave you a small kiss on the cheek to stop you from throwing a tantrum,that's all I didn't do anything after that I promise." My face was burning as I said that I knew I would probably look like a tomato right now, but right now I only cared about her response. I was worried about what she might think off me.