Death Green

Normal P.O.V

"Whoa! So these thin hair-like things are... Silver?!" Kohaku wondered.

"Crazy! I totally thought it was the root of some plant or something!!" Chrome said as he looked at the silver metal that looked like roots in Senku's hand. Senku and (Y/N) used that roots and did their wonders to make a shimmering silver spear.

"At last!! At long last!! A silver speaaar!! Thank youuuu senkuuu!! (Y/Nnnnn)!!" Ginrou said with tears leaked down his face like a waterfall.

"Kukuku I don't give 1mm of a damn about your thanks, after all I didn't make it for you. We need to hurry up and get going already. On our journey to aquire the most difficult of materials. Ginrou... Your job is to protect the team." Senku said as he started to collect the necessary items for the journey along with (Y/N).

"Protector Ginrou!! " Ginrou seemed to be struck with his own imagination being able to protect Kohaku and (Y/N) and almost did a happy dance.

"Huh? Isn't this the hot springs that I always come to get hot water?" Kohaku wondered out loud.

"You said it was maximum danger level, so I had braced myself, but it's just the hot springs?"

"The real danger is still ahead." Senku said as he looked ahead, Ginrou was in the back twirling his spear, but before he could scold him (Y/N) beat him to it.

"Ginrou, quit twirling that spear of yours you might poke someone with it and walk with your spear pointed forward." (Y/N) scolded Ginrou.

"Huh? But why?" Ginrou asked oblivious to the danger we were going to be facing.

"This silver spear is our sensor. That's the reason we made it. Look very careful at the tip of the spear. If the sparkling silver of this spear... *Senku's voice became dark* should change color and become black... If that happens then within a few seconds... You will die." Senku said with his very serious face.

"So if it starts to turn black just run the other way ok, we'll be also running too." (Y/N) informed Ginrou, who was still terrified about what Senku said.

A few minutes later...

"There's no fish in this river at all." Chrome stated as he looked into the clear river.

"It's because there is emerald green chatsubomi moss in the water." (Y/N) said as she too looked at the clear water.

"There's no doubt about it. Upstream from here lies our goal." Senku said as he looked forward.

"Goal?" Kohaku asked but a huffing sound caught our attention. Ginrou was walking slowly pointing the spear, but he was walking behind us!!

Senku was annoyed by Ginrou and marched to him. "The hell are you doing walking in the back! Ginrou!! You're supposed to be our sensor!"

"Bu-but you said I was gonna die!! I'm s-s-scaared!!" Ginrou said tears leaking down his face.

"Ginrou, quit your whining and March forward. Our lives are in your hand too, just don't forget that, ok." (Y/N) said in a very calm voice which freaked him out even more as her vacant eyes looked at him.

"... *Sigh* should I take your place? Gimme that so we spear." Kohaku asked.

"No way. I'll do it." Ginrou said as he held his spear tightly not wanting to give it to her and walked ahead of us.

A few more minutes later...

"Chrome... Senku... (Y/N)... Kohaku..." Ginrou called us as he looked ahead.