A really old man.

Normal P.O.V

The village was buzzing with gossips about the couple of humans that mysteriously arrived to the village, most thought that they were descendents of criminals that were exiled from the village, while the children imagined them to be monsters with magical powers because of Ginrou had described it in a way. There were also people who didn't care much but would fight them anyways ( like  Magma), while the girls were interested to find if the boy was handsome or single and also if that girl was her lover.

Elsewhere in the village...

"Even if it seems impossible, those strangers were brought here by Kohaku correct?" The village chief Kokuyou enquired.

The guards of the priestess, Jasper and Turquoise had reported him of the incident with as much information they could gather from Ginrou.

" That stupid girl! I ought to disown her! She always disrespected the rules!"

All of a sudden Ruri started to cough which got their attention and rushed towards her aid.

Back to the group..

Senku's P.O.V

" Tell me Senku!! Tell me how to make the cure-all medicine!! I'll totally defeat Ruri's illness!!!" Chrome started get much more fired up despite it being early in the morning. Kohaku too was matching his spirit. "If it's to cure my sister,I'll cooperate however I can!" I was just smirking at them knowing full well that if we managed to cure Ruri then they'll accept us and join our side.

"I saw that! That bastard totally did some calculation in his head before deciding to help Ruri." Chrome whispered to Kohaku who also agreed " is he a gentleman or an asshole? He's a really complex guy. Well basically it comes down to being logically, but..."

"If I had to tell you guys the truth then.... Yes he does have an ulterior motive, but Senku is definitely not a guy to ignore a life, so you guys don't need to be worried about it." (Y/N) smiled at them in a reassuring manner.

" In order to create the kingdom of science, we need Antibiotics. They eradicate the bacteria that plague the human body. The cure-all of science!" I started to draw a flowchart of the things we need to collect and the process while (Y/N) explained to them.

" It cured millions of people during our time, since we can't actually examine Ruri's blood or run some tests we can't exactly pin point the exact illness but it's still worth a shot!!" (Y/N) finished her explanation.

"Alright! In that case, let's make it right now!" Chrome started to  shout again.

" We need many ingredients, to even start the process...." (Y/N) was cut off by Kohaku, who shouted " What do we need!!"   (Y/N)  waved her hand to stop them from shouting and make them to listen to her explanation completely. I decided to interrupt them.

" We lack every ingredient. So listen the hell up. Somehow the 'act first' mentality you guys have reminds me of a certain block head..."

Elsewhere in Tsukasaland..

"Achoo"

"Ahh! Taiju-kun are you catching a cold!!"

Back to the kingdom of science...

I explained how there are two ways to make it, one from organic another from a sulfur drug from rocks.

Kohaku asked how it was possible to make medicine from them. I was about to explain to them the complex nature of the drug but (Y/N) beat me to it.

"You see Kohaku, an organic medicine is like a living organism that is so small that can fight the illness with in the body, it was the common way of creating an antibiotic but the medicine was originally created from sulfur but over the years people developed many methods to creat it naturally and hence the old ways were lost in time." (Y/N) explained to them in a simple manner as usual.