Another science geek

Senku's P.O.V

Y/N's plan worked perfectly, she provoked him into questioning his talent for doing his Sorcery and made him accept our conditions. This is going to be so much fun.

And so our battle for seeing which one was better begun.

"It'd be dangerous if we fought here... The other villagers might get caught up in our battle. Let's go somewhere else...!"

Y/N P.O.V

We went to a secluded place, there was a tree house of some sort. The Chrome guy told us to wait as he ran into the hut and seems like he took some stuff which I didn't see properly what that was. We both were quite clueless on what he was about to do. He started a fire and spread his hands like a magician.

"Feast your eyes... On my awesome sorcery!!"

Me and Senku both stared at him as he threw a bunch of stuff into it, but I pretty sure what he threw. Chrome yelled out rainbow flames as he threw all the minerals in the fire to form colourful flames. I was about to break it to him that what he was doing was not at all Sorcery but a simple chemical reaction, but Senku broke it to him in a much more brutal manner before I could even utter a single word.

"Rainbow bridge my ass. These are just regular old flame colour reactions. You just tossed salt, Cooper and sulfur in the fire one after the other, didn't you." Senku told him with a boring voice.

Chrome seemed like he didn't understand a thing Senku told him, so I explained him in a much simpler way.

"What he is saying is, that you just used some crystals or minerals you found in a cave or down the river and probably crushed them and threw them in the fire."

Just as I thought he doesn't even know what Cooper or sulfur but probably know what it does. When I finished explaining it, he started to freak out and almost had a panic  attack, which was hilarious to watch. He then ran into his shed and came back with a sulfur ball and started to rub it furious. ' he could use fur or some sort of wool to get a better effect.'

Senku seemed to be interested in the ball then Chrome's antics. Chrome was producing a little amount of static current with it, but Senku grabbed the ball from his hands and rubbed it with the flag and that made his hair to stand up and touched Chrome, that probably was 12 times or more powerful then the static he produced, which shocked him literally. I giggled at how Senku was treating them like children but I was impressed by how he came up with all these stuff all by himself.

Senku's P.O.V

It is basically like children's science experiments, but for primitive people to use this level of science is impressive.

"Chrome... Here in this primitive village... Did you think up all of this by yourself? The useful looking science materials in that storehouse there... Did you collect them all on your own?"

"So what if I did. As a kid I always collecting everything around me... And then smashing them together, mixing them up, burning them... But if any crazy stuff happened ..that was sorcery! What else could it be!!"

' kukuku.. Feast your eyes on this Tsukasa.. you may try to kill me or anyone else.. In your efforts to reset science.. but from we smooth, shiny monkeys... There is always another crazy idiot who wants to experiment with anything and everything will always rise again! Scientific civilization will always rise again!!'

"Lemme tell you something Chrome. At this rate... You're one of the people 10 billion percent sure to be killed by Tsukasa."

"That means your only choice is to join our kingdom of science. What do you say Chrome?"Y/N added.