Spark my interest

Author note;
I don't own Dr. Stone or any of the characters.
I only own the story.

Recap;
   Taiju was leading you to the cafeteria to meet one of his friends Yuzuriha.
'Seems like life in Japan is gonna be a lot more interesting then my old life'

Present;

Y/N P. O. V
I followed Taiju to the cafeteria to meet his friend. I would be lying if I say I don't like to make more friends. I usually avoid people but Taiju is different he's interesting so might as well stick with him.

All of a sudden Taiju shouted which startled me "Yuzuriha!!  Meet my new friend Y/N "
I looked at the direction Taiju shouted to find a pretty girl with brown eyes and hair and a headphone like thing on her head.  Truth to be told she was kinda cute,  I also noticed how her eyes sparked as Taiju talked to her and also how kindly Taiju talk to her,  instantly I knew that they both like each other. I smiled at the thought of them being together 'man.. They are so cute together *sigh* times like these makes me wanna have relationship with someone'.

I burried my slight jealousy in my heart and put a smile on my face. Taiju turned his attention towards me and introduced me to his friend "Y/N this is Yuzuriha, my dear friend and Yuzuriha, this is Y/N a new student in my class". Yuzuriha blushed at the statement of Taiju calling her dear friend, but she just smiled and looked at me "Hi Y/N it's a pleasure to meet you,  hope you enjoy the school so far"."Likewise and Yes, I quite like this school then my last one that I went ". Taiju butted in on the conversation saying that he'll go and buy the food for us and that we both need to find a place to sit with that Taiju left us both alone.

"Well... How about we both go and find a place to sit"
'Good going Y/N, why is it hard to talk to Yuzuriha then Taiju' Yuzuriha just smile and lead the way.
"Come on Y/N let's go."
" Yeah coming. "
We both found some seats and waited for Taiju to come with our food. There was an award silence between us, 'Come on Y/N say something to break the ice'. Yuzuriha started to speak "So... Y/N have you got any other friends? "
"No I only meet Taiju and his other friend Senku that's all"
"Oh so you already meet Senku, he is also my friend, he should be arriving any time soon now or else Taiju is gonna drag him out of his lab to feed him"
I giggle at the thought of Senku being dragged by Taiju so he could have some lunch. "Senku seems like a guy who would rather stay in his lab then be anywhere ." "You are right Senku loves science more then anything in the world, he would be busy doing something and forgets about his surroundings and also his health. Science is that much important to him but he does make some time to spend with us." ' I totally get what she is say I too love science and I would also do the same thing senku is doing right now.  Come to think of it we are both almost similar '.

"Anyways Y/N what club are you joining, if you want you can join the arts and crafts club"
"No no it's alright I already decided on joining a club and gave my application "
"Oh..  What club are you joining? "
"I'm joining the science club and guess what I'm their new vice president "
Yuzuriha was wide eyed and just stared at me with shock. I was confused about what I said that made her give me that look. "You are the vice president of the science club!!! ." "Yes why is it that shocking? " 'I'm pretty clueless about why she is this shocked to hear me being the vice president' "No it's not that, it's just that the science club doesn't have a vice president. Until now Senku takes care of most of the job in the lab because he couldn't find any one reliable enough to do his science stuff . It means that Senku sees great potential in you". "It's not a big of a deal, I was my old school's science Club President too". Yuzuriha had stars in her eyes as she admired me.

I still don't get what's the big deal about being the vice president of a science club and what's with that stary eyed look she is giving me. Taiju finally came back with four plates of food and set it down on the table.
"Where is senku?  I told him to come, his food is gonna get cold. It just means I have to go and drag him here"
"No need for that you big oaf"
"Senku your finally here what took you so long?"
"I was just making designs for the new prototype I planned on making" with that he sat down next to me since it was the only seat available. Yuzuriha was sitting opposite to me and Taiju sat next to her. We all ate in comfortable silence until Taiju started to talk to Yuzuriha about the bird incident and about how Senku would help them check. I was lost in what they were talking about, Yuzuriha noticed that and explained to me about how both her and Taiju stumbled upon bird sculptures on their way to school and went to check if they were actually birds or just sculptures but the vet was closed at that time. This sparked my interest and now I wanna know the answers to it.