Mentalist

(Y/N) P.O.V

When Suika was out scouting for info, we split off and did the work. Chrome was making a furnace, Kohaku was collecting more iron sand, Senku was working on improving the air pumps and I was working on the iron charcoal mix and collecting bamboo for senku's air pumps.

Time skip...

"I snuck around and asked bunch of people... If there was anything anyone wanted!!" Suika started to narrate what she had collected so far.

"First.. the three sparkling sisters , Granet, Sapphire and Ruby!!"

"Oh, the prettiest girls in the village! "

" I sure hope it's something that science can make in this era..." Senku hopes.

What these three want most is... BOYFRIENDS!!!.. what are boyfriends??" Suika mumbled the last part.

"Of course it had to be something absolutely impossible for science!!" Senku was mortified to say the least, I sat giggling at his horror struck face.

"Hah! From the way I look at it you're kind of a lady-killer, Senku." When Kohaku mentioned that I felt a sting in my heart, I just ignored it.

" Well I wouldn't call Senku a lady-killer but he is handsome, but I highly doubt that'll work with those girls."

"Huh!? What's that supposed to mean!?!" Senku was annoyed by my comment and was pouting with a little blush. I let out a chuckle seeing his reaction. ' Wow that's new, usually he wouldn't care about his looks but now he seemed care about what I think... Maybe I'm just looking into it way to much.' I just brushed it off.

"Ahhh, man.. this is why they say women just run their mouth saying whatever comes to mind all the time. That's exactly why I hate women." Chrome said while eating a fish. I was about to say how his views were hypocritical but Kohaku seemed be one step head of me and confronted him.

"You're such a little kid, Chrome! Ruri, (Y/N) and I are women too, do you hate us?"

"You're no women Kohaku you're a gorilla." Chrome was then seen begging for Kohaku's mercy.

I just sweat dropped at their fight and told Suika to continue. We found out that the people in the village got sick of eating fish and meat, so Senku and I decided to make food.

"Senku, I have to tell you something.. I can't cook..." I said while scratching my head out of embarrassment.

"Well neither can I, but that's the only option we got, so we just need to cook something simple..." Senku expressed his thoughts while thinking of a solution.

"If it's not complicated then I can cook... But we probably need to make everything from scratch..." I said as I thought of some simple things we can cook with the resources we have.

"And also see if the food that we are going to make is filling, so we can work people to their bones as much as we want." Senku said with his devilish smirk, I sweat dropped at his way of thinking, but that did make some sense.

We then retired for the night, we both woke up early in the morning to start collecting things that we can use to make food. We had no clue what we are going to make. I thought of a hot pot would be nice but then I remembered that we don't have the spices or the sauce to make one. ' Ahhhh... I wish we had a grocery store where we could just walk in and collect all the things we need...'

As we were looking through some of Chrome's herbs. " You're not thinking of making food are you? That has nothing to do with science." Chrome commented totally uninterested.

" It has everything to do with it. Food = science." Senku says as Chrome was totally confused about what Senku was saying.

" In our time there was a division of science dedicated to the process of making food and how it tastes based on how it's cooked, it's called molecular gastronomy. There even was a chef named Nakiri Alice who was one of the top chefs to use science in her cooking." I remembered back the days when I use to order pizza and junk food and went out for dinner with my mom.' Man I miss all the junk food more then anything'