A Flash of light

Author note;
The actual story starts now.
I'll be making slight changes from the manga and as for the sciencey stuff don't take it seriously because I'm not as intelligent as senku.

Present time;

Y/N P. O. V

Ring Ring Ring

I slammed the alarm off as I woke up from my peaceful sleep. I smiled as I recalled the events that happened yesterday, it was amazing I wish every day was like that in my entire life. I jumped out of my bed to get ready for school so I could meet my friends... OMG I have friends!! not just some people who just talked to me to get my notes or help but actual friends.

Ping

I looked at my phone to see I had a message from senku, I immediately opened it.

Senku🔬
Hey Y/N get up and get ready I'll be there in 15 minutes to pick you up and go to the lab to do some final adjustments for the design.

Y/N😼
OK I'll be ready by then.

Senku🔬
If you are not ready when I get there I'm gonna leave you and go do the adjustment all by myself.

Y/N 😼
If you leave me I'll hunt you down.

Senku🔬
Fine,  I'll wait but get ready I'm on my way.

Y/N 😼
K.

I immediately went to the bathroom to get a quick shower and did my morning routine and went down to eat the remaining pizza that I ordered last night. Once I finish it I heard a knock on my door, I knew it was Senku because it's been exactly 15 minutes and Senku is punctual. I took my bag and keys and met senku on my door step, I gave him a small smile and locked the door and went with him to the school. On our way we talked about the adjustment that we are gonna make and as usual we had some disagreements but senku always wins it.

We were the first ones to arrive at the school well who wouldn't if they are early by an hour but neither of us bothered about it and went to the lab. We started to gather the parts needed for the partical splicer.  We both worked in silence and only shared a few words with one another. The silence was comfortable and I liked it. Once all the individual parts were finished we only need to assemble the parts which won't take long. I checked my watch to see we had about 15 minutes till the classes start.

Once the partical splicer is completed we both took a step back to admire our creation. But the fun part is only starting we are gonna test it to see if it actually worked or not. We both had all the theories correct but practicals is entirely different we just have to wait and see.

" Shall we start this baby up and see if she works or not? "

"Hell yeah that's what I been waiting for the whole time."

"why don't we start by using these." he told as he showed me a bag of bottle caps.

I got to say I was pretty clueless about what he meant by using bottle caps. Senku must have noticed my cluelessness and told that we were going to make gasoline. Then stared at me to say something. 'OK I don't know whats he trying to say, but think Y/N you should know what he's saying' then in a flash I realized what he was gonna do. Senku who witnessed my realization started to smile his crazy smile.  I for one find his crazy smile cute then creepy.