2

☆

ELIZA WANDERED around the ruins, her hand occasionally reaching out and brushing the rocky remains. It hadn't taken long for the five Pevensies to hike up the cliff, and when they reached the top, they silently split up to explore. The girl treaded through the long, unkept grass in her bare feet, her clothes damp from their earlier escapade.

Eliza didn't remember Narnia feeling this baron. It was always full of life and hope and this place seemed quite the opposite. The girl drifted closer to where her siblings were looking around, Peter and climbed up an abandoned staircase, overlooking its surroundings. Eliza walked toward her little sister who overlooked the ocean. The sound of waves crashing against the shore below sent waves of nostalgia through the girl.

"I wonder who lived here." Lucy wondered in curiously, turning to face the rest of her siblings.

Susan seemed to notice something on the ground and picked it up hesitantly, "I think we did." The older girl replied, holding up a solid gold chess piece. Eliza walked over to Susan, as Lucy followed, all three of them staring down at the golden chess knight that Susan had retrieved.

A spark of recognition hit Edmund, " Hey, that's mine...from my chess set." He exclaimed, approaching the girls

Peter joined the four, "Which chess set?" He questioned with scrunched brows.

Edmund huffed, "Well, I didn't exactly have a solid gold chess set in Finchley, did I?" He stated, taking the gold piece from Susan and examining it

Elizas eyes wandered around her surroundings, landing on a specific area, just beyond the pillars. A breath got stuck in the girls throat as her eyes widened, "It can't be." She spoke up softly.

Lucy who seemed to have also noticed the familiar area, ran straight ahead. The four Pevensies followed the girl as she led them to the place that Eliza had just recollected moments ago.

"Don't you see?" Lucy asked, positioning all four in the correct places where their thrones used to stand. "Imagine walls. ... And columns there... and a glass roof.".

All of them looked over the overgrown area around them. Eliza swore she could hear the cheers of the Narnians from the day of their coronation as she reconstructed the place she loved most,

"Cair Paravel."

THE FIVE Pevensies walked in a state of pure shock, along the cliffs edge. Eliza bent down beside a large boulder, her twin joining her, "Surely this isn't-" the girl began,

"Catapults." Edmund confirmed, his hands tracing over the indents in the huge rock.

"What?" Peter asked, joining the two, making the twins glance at each other with solemn expressions.

Eliza shook her head in mild anger, "This didn't just happen." She said bitterly, "Cair Paravel was attacked." Peter seemed to spot something in the ruins ahead and rushed forward, Edmund quick in pursuit. The boys pulled at vines that completely covered the ruin wall and started to push and move it aside to reveal a door hiding behind.

Peter began to hack at the old wood of the door, trying to gain access. He successfully broke the lock and swung the door open. Peter tore off a piece of his shirt and wrapped it around a stick, while his sisters stood to the side. "I don't suppose you have any matches in there, do you?" The older boy queried.

"No... but would this help?" Edmund chuckled, rummaging around in his bag and pulling out an electric torch.

Peter smiled widely, "You might've mentioned that a bit sooner!" He grinned. The Pevensie's stepped inside with Edmund leading the way and Eliza beside him as they walked down the dark corridor.

The five paused when their eyes landed on the treasure chamber, their four distinct chests below. Eliza's eyes gleamed as she rushed down the stairs and straight over to her chest. The wooden chest stood in front of a marble statue
of the girl in her older years. She smiled softly at what she used to look like before opening up her chest slowly.

"I can't believe it. It's all still here!" The girl exclaimed in amazement, as she pulled out her sheathed sword which was layered in dust. Her clothes were neatly folded into piles and not a dress was in sight- just how she liked it.

Eliza turned to her siblings, Lucy was holding up a beautiful ornate dress, that was much too long for her, "I was so tall." Lucy reminisced wistfully, holding the dress against her torso.

Susan chuckled, rummaging through her chest "Well, you were older then." She reminded the smaller girl.

"As opposed to hundreds of years later... when you're younger." Edmund chimed in with a small smirk.  Eliza laughed and turned back to her chest, she picked up a book from the bottom and grinned remembering how many times she'd thumbed the pages and reread the contents.

Peter opened his chest slowly and pulled out his sword. The boy sighed, running his fingertips over the inscription, "When Aslan bears his teeth, winter meets its death." He recited, making Eliza turn and face him.

Lucy walked towards Peter and placed a hand on his arm, "And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again." Lucy whispered, "Everyone we knew... Mr. Tumnus and the Beavers... they're all gone."

Peter looked around at all his siblings, "I think it's time we found out what's going on." He said gravely, his sword gleaming in the light.

Clown shit

And I oop-
SKSKSK

Someone abort me please