Epilogue

[please play song when instructed to]

THE PEVENSIES had been put on display for the Telmarines, along with the Narnians. After the fight, there had been fireworks, joyous parades, feasts galore but a heavy silence had fallen over the two oldest Pevensies. Aslan seemed to be needing to talk to the two a lot while Eliza and Edmund on the other hand were relishing in the glory. The two had spent a few days in recovery, before getting back out onto the fields and training.

But now, here they were-once again on display, surrounded by the people of Telmar and Narnia. Eliza stood silently beside her siblings as Caspian cleared his throat trying to get his people's attention.

"Narnia belongs to the Narnians just as it does to man. Any Telmarnies who want to stay and live in peace are welcome to." Caspian began, "And for any of you who wish, Aslan will return you to the home of our forefathers."

"It has been generations since we left Telmar." A lord spoke up amidst the crowd, earning a loud murmur wash over the crowd.

Aslan stepped forward, "We are not referring to Telmar." The lion responded, "Your ancestors were sea-faring brigands, pirates run aground on an island. There they found a cave, a rare chasm that brought them here from their world, the same world as our kings and queens."

Aslan looked over at the Pevensies, and Eliza offered him a weak smile, completely missing Susan and Peter's look of sorrow. "It is to that island I can return you. It is a good place for any who wish to make a new start." The lion continued.

There was a short pause before a lord- whom Eliza recognised as the second in charge of the Telmar army, "I'll go. I will accept the offer." The man stated.

Prunaprismia, Caspian's Aunt- who Eliza had only exchanged a few words with, also stepped forward, "So will we." She spoke up steadily, carrying her baby, as another Telmarine Lord followed Prunaprismia to stand before Aslan.

"Because you have spoken first, your future in that world will be good." Aslan told the four,
Aslan blow on them, and then the tree behind Caspian twisted, forming a round opening. The three Telmarines, walked towards the opening hesitantly, walking through the door in the air!and vanishing from sight.

Eliza clutched Edmunds hand in shock, as she had done many times as people gasped loudly at the four's disappearance. "How do we know he is not leading us to our deaths?!" A Telmarine shouted out from the crowd.

Reepicheep stood forward and faced Aslan, "Sire, if my example can be of any service, I will take eleven mice though with no delay." The mouse offered.

𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐒 [chronicles of narnia] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara