4

☆

THE FIVE Pevensies and Trumpkin hiked through the forest, as Peter led them onward. "How much you wanna bet that he's led us astray?" Eliza whispered to her brother, as the others paid little attention to them.

Edmund groaned, "Come on El! That's not a fair bet!" He chuckled, elbowing the girl while she laughed. It really felt euphoric being back here, laughing with her brother as they trekked through the Narnia forest.

"I don't remember this way at all." Susan spoke up, making the twins redirect their attention to their surroundings.

"That's the problem with girls." Peter remarked, "You can't carry a map in your heads." Eliza punched her older brother in the shoulder making him clutch his arm but he snickered nevertheless.

"That's because our heads have something in them." Lucy snapped back, making Eliza whistle and high five her younger sister.

"I wish he'd just listen to the DLF." Susan huffed, making Edmund raise a brow and spin on his heel to face the girls. "DLF?" Edmund questioned, turning to Eliza who was smirking, glancing down at the dwarf.

"Dear Little Friend." Eliza answered with a soft smile, winking at Lucy who was giggling like mad.

"Oh, that's not patronizing, is it?" Trumpkin muttered lowly. Peter stepped into a rock passage and stopped abruptly.

"I'm not lost." Peter said trying to convince his siblings but failed miserably, making them all groan in frustration.

"No... not lost... just taking a very long unmapped trip in the middle of nowhere." Eliza nodded, her older brother shooting her a sharp glare, making the girl shrug at him innocently.

Peter turned to the dwarf, "You said you last saw Caspian at the Shuddering Wood, and the quickest way there is to cross at the river rush." He scrunched his eyebrows together trying to remember.

"But, unless I'm mistaken, there's no crossing in these parts." Trumpkin shrugged, raising a knowing brow.

"That explains it then." Peter said cockily, "You're mistaken." They continued walking until they came to a gorge. Eliza stood close to the edge and looked down at the rushing water below, upon seeing the raging currents below She gulped and stepped back.

"Over hundreds of years, water eroded the earth's soil..." Susan recited, earning irritated groans from all her siblings, they all were definitely not in the mood for a Geography lesson right now.