3

☆

ELIZA KICKED her legs as hard as she could, trying to resurface in the water. She could feel the air in her lungs slowly escaping as she pushed her body in the direction she figured was upwards. The girl broke the surface, taking a large breath of air in, treading the water to stay afloat.

She turned in the calm waters, trying to locate her siblings and Eustace, instead she was met with the sight of a large 'pirate ship' like boat approaching her direction. She could feel her body slowly adapting to the waters temperature as she floated.

"EDMUND? LUCY? EUSTACE?" Eliza called out desperately, splashing her arms around, trying to catch sight of her siblings and cousin.
Over the noise, Eliza could hear multiple gasps for air, coming from her left.

"What's happening?" Eustace cried out, splashing his arms in the water, "Where are we?"

Eliza's eyes widened at the sight of the ship getting closer. "Edmund, Lucy, Eustace, swim!" She yelled, propelling herself out of the way of the ship.

"Eustace come on! Come on! Move Lucy!" Edmund shouted, the boy swimming alongside his twin as Eustace and Lucy followed close behind.

Eliza could see people jump off the side of the ship, which made the girl swim faster. "Eliza! Edmund! IT'S CASPIAN!" Lucy called out. The older girl stopped swimming and beckoned for Edmund to stop also. She spotted Lucy smiling with glee beside the new King of Narnia.

"It's alright, you're safe now." A sailor called out the the twins, who looked at each other in delight. The two swam towards the ship, stopping at a small platform, just in time to see Lucy be elevated out of the water and onto the deck.

Eliza hoisted herself onto another platform, offering Edmund a hand up- even though he ignored the gesture and pull himself up. The two stood up, on the plank of wood and clung onto the rope either side, before they were pulled up onto the wooded deck of the ship.

Eliza accepted a towel she was given, wrapping it loosely around her shoulders. Edmund and her looked around the deck and spotted Lucy chatting away with Caspian.

"Caspian!" Edmund and Eliza exclaimed in unison, making the new Narnian king turn to them in shock.

"Eliza! Edmund!" He grinned joyously, walking towards his old friends, draping his arms over the two of them in a friendly manner. "It's great to see you!"

"Didn't you call for us?" Eliza asked curiously, wrapping the towel tighter around her, as she stood beside Lucy and Edmund.

Caspian scrunched his eyebrows together. "No, not this time." He admitted, earning a slightly confused look from the three.

"Well, whatever the case, I'm just glad to be here." Edmund chuckled, patting himself dry with the towel.

Suddenly, a loud thump and a girlish squeal erupted from the opposite side of the ship.
"AGH! Get that thing off me! Get that thing off me!" Eustace cried out, squirming around in the floor, flinging away the creature on top of him, sending the mouse flying towards the Pevensies.

"Reepicheep!" Lucy exclaimed, making the small mouse, turn to the three in disbelief.

"Looking small, Reep." Eliza joked, referring to the last conversation she had, had with the mouse before she left Narnia as the small creature turned to her in surprise.

"You've grown, Your Majesty." The mouse replied, bowing lowly, making the girl chuckle lightly.

"Your Majesties!" Reepicheep exclaimed, bowing to Eliza's brother and sister who grinned widely.

"Hello, Reep." Edmund greeted with a gleeful smile, "What a pleasure."

"The pleasure is all mine, sir." Reepicheep announced, before turning back to the Pevensies cousin who stumbled to his feet."But first, what to do about this, this hysterical interloper?"

"That giant rat thing just tried to claw my
face off!" Eustace shrieked in rage, making many of the crew members snicker.

"I was merely trying to expel the water from
your lungs, sir." Reepicheep replied pointedly, making the boy turn white as a sheet.

"He talks! Does anyone understand?" Eustace yelled out in astonishment."He just talked!"

"He always talks." A crew member remarked, making Eustace gain a look of confusion.

"Actually its getting him to shut up that's the trick." Caspian added, making Eliza crack a smile and for the surrounding crew to chuckle.

Reepicheep turned slowly, "The moment there is nothing to be said your highness, I promise you I will not say it." The mouse said, trying to keep his anger at bay.

"I don't know what kind of prank this is." Eustace screamed, storming around the deck causing Eliza and Edmund to exchange looks of annoyance. "I wanna wake up right now!"

"Perhaps we can throw him back?" Reepicheep suggested over Eustace's hysterical cries. Both Eliza and Edmund tilted their head in thought- would it really be that bad if he was thrown overboard?

"Eliza! Edmund!" Lucy exclaimed in shock, punching both her siblings lightly on the shoulder, cracking the two up.

"Would it really be the worst thing to do?" Eliza questioned, looking up at Caspian who chuckled lightly.

"At this stage- probably not..." the king shrugged with folded arms. All of them diverted their attention back to the boy who was now throwing things across the deck.

"-And being abducted by a kind of zeepiratencarnival. I demand to know just where in the blazes am I?" Eustace screamed, stopping in front of a group of sailors.

A Minotaur stepped forward, "You're on the Dawn Treader. The finest ship in Narnia's navy." He boomed. Eustace froze and went sullen faced before crumpling to the floor in unconsciousness. The Minotaur turned back to the kings and queens, "Was it something I said?"

Caspian shook his head slowly, walking towards the Minotaur, looking down at the unmoving boy. "See to him for me." He ordered, making the Minotaur nod and pick up the limp Eustace.

Caspian bounded up a staircase behind the Pevensies, stopping halfway up and whistling so the attention was drawn to him. "Men. Behold our castaways." The man announced, "Edmund the Just, Eliza the Righteous and Lucy the Valiant. High King and Queens of Narnia."

WE'RE BACK BABY !!

Narnia here we come hoes <33

Please don't forget to vote and comment !