10

☆

ELIZA AND PETER stood beside a map as they carefully crafted some ideas of where to go next with the plan of attacks. The two had made up, and the older boy promised he'd listen to her more- although Eliza wondered how long that promise would actually last.

"All I'm saying is that, you should go talk to Caspian," the girl continued, making the older boy scoff.

"You're supposed to be on my side El!" He whined, slinging a loose arm around her shoulder.

"Contrary to your beliefs- Caspian is a pretty nice guy." The girl replied with a small chuckle, "And to be fair, he was right- we would've been better staying here."

Peter sighed lowly, rubbing his temple with his free hand, "You're right." He admitted, stepping away from the plans.

"Then go." Eliza instructed, "Go apologise... I'll come with you." The two walked into the armoury, where Edmund and Trumpkin stood, sitting out and testing weapons.

"Hey." Eliza said lightly, placing a hand on her twins shoulder, "Have either of you seen Caspian?"

"Last time I saw him- he was at the stone table." Trumpkin grumbled, picking up a weapon and examining it. Peter nodded slowly and turned on his heel, Eliza and Edmund hot on his tail, Trumpkin also following out of curiosity. As the five walked the long corridor leading to the stone table, a cold and eerily familiar breeze swept through Eliza. The girl glanced uneasily at her twin who had a look of pure fear plastered onto his face.

Eliza's hand naturally drifted to the hilt of her sword, Peter looked back at his two siblings as they both looked on edge. Another blast of cold air nipped at Eliza's nose, she hadn't felt this cold since their first adventures in Narnia-and as if a lightbulb lit in the twins mind, they both stopped and whipped around to face each other.

"No...it can't be" Eliza gulped, as words fell out of her mouth. Edmund had gone pale-well paler than usual. Edmund drew his sword, and as if it had just dawned Peter, the older boy gasped and ran forward, unsheathing his sword in the process. Eliza scrambled after him, Edmund at her side as they made it to the end of the stone corridor.

"STOP!" Peter yelled, as the five burst into the chamber and were instantly met by the sight of Caspian being restrained by a hag of sorts, in front of them, a large wall of ice between two tall stone pillars.

Eliza let her eyes adjust to the sudden brightness of the white, and she audibly gasped upon the sight of the White Witch in the center of the wall. A werewolf crawled over the Stone Table and leaped over the siblings making Eliza raise her sword in defence. Edmund lunged at the werewolf, off to the side Nikabrik and Trumpkin were engaging in a sword fight.

Eliza swung at the werewolf who lunged for her, ducking and rolling under him, slicing his leg. The werewolf howls in pain, as Edmund regains his balance and attack's again. Eliza's eyes darted around the room to see Lucy sneak up behind Nikabrik and hold her dagger to his throat. The dwarf twisted Lucy's arm around, making her squeal in pain as she was thrown to the ground.

The girl scrambled to her feet, running towards her sister as Edmund dealt with the werewolf. Nikabrik stood over her little sister, and hesitated, before Eliza slashed at him, stabbing him in the back. Lucy looked up fearfully at her sister, Trumpkin stood up slowly off to the side looking at his fellow comrade.

Eliza turned to face the multiple fights in the room, and all of a sudden Peter jumped in front of Caspian, pushing him out of the reach of The White Witch. Eliza shoved Lucy behind her back to try shield her from harm as she advanced slowly towards her older brother.

"Get away from him!" Peter yelled, his sword pointed at the wall. The White Witch fell back a little with a small smirk.

"Peter dear... I have missed you. Come, just one drop." She urged, her hand protruding from the ice as she reached towards Peter.

"You know you can't do this alone." She continued, making Peter hesitate, and lower his sword a little.

"DON'T LISTEN TO HER PETE!" Eliza screeched, her sword still drawn and Lucy still cowering behind her. Then the Witch groaned loudly, and the ice wall shattered into hundreds of shards, behind it, Edmund stood with his sword still in mid air.

Edmund glared at his brother and Caspian who had joined Peter at his side, " I know. You had it sorted." The boy grumbled in annoyance.

Edmund walked away from the shards slowly, Peter and Caspians gaze set on Aslans sculpture on the wall. Someone cleared their throat behind them and the two boys looked back to meet Susans angry eyes, the older girl glanced to her side before storming out.

"When will this end?" Eliza spoke up, her voice laced with disapproval, Peter and Caspian's eyes landed on Eliza who clutched Lucy firmly to her side, she had sheathed her sword but there were speckles of blood covering her top and Lucy refused to meet the boys eyes.

"Lucy, Eliza-" Peter began, walking towards her with his hand out making the older of the two girls scoff.

"Save it." Eliza snapped, she looked down at Lucy and her voice softened, "Come on Lu, let's go get some food." And with that the two girls turned, joined by Edmund as they walked out of the chamber, leaving the two alone.

dOnT dO iT pEtE

Well- here's another chapter for you!

If you don't already know, I've written another book named 'Astral' and its a Peter Parker x Oc... so go check it out!

Love y'all lots!