C6. Story 46-52

[46]

This night, the three boys were doing homework in the dormitory.

Domineering Guy threw a pen on the desk angrily, "Chen, we need to talk."

Sitting up straight, Coquettish Guy did not move, but his body stiffened slightly. Straight Guy became nervous, because this wired atmosphere reminded him of the childhood scene when his parents quarreled with each other. He felt a little bit helpless immediately.

Coquettish Guy replied in a cool tone, "No. We've talked about it."

"That's only your idea! I didn't agree. I'll never break up with you!" Domineering Guy yelled at Coquettish Guy suddenly. The dormitory fell into awkward silence briefly. Coquettish Guy was helpless, "Won't you get off my back?"

Straight Guy stood up from the seat before Domineering Guy replied Coquettish Guy. Then, the two boys paused at the same time and both were astonished by Straight Guy.

In general, Straight Guy was a mild person without any aggressive behavior, therefore, they did not deliberately avoid Straight Guy even after the relationship was discovered. However, Straight Guy was not an insensible child and he also felt uncomfortable when his two roommates' relationship soured. "I'm ok. I just need some fresh air." No sooner had Straight Guy finished speaking than he ran out, leaving Domineering Guy and Coquettish Guy staring at each other.

Coquettish Guy, "You have to say those words in front of Zhou Yang (Straight Guy), don't you?"

Domineering Guy, "No, I don't. But what else can I do? Chen, you are driving me crazy. Do I have to beg you not to leave me in the classroom in front of more people?"

"You..." Coquettish Guy was a little bit moved, "Don't talk about it now. Let's find Zhou Yang first. We have to explain the whole thing to him."

Domineering Guy looked at him with a complicated feeling, "I'll find him. You go to sleep after finishing the test paper."

"No, let's find him together." Coquettish Guy was avoiding Domineering Guy, which was rarely seen recently.

"Ok. Together."

[47]

When they found Straight Guy, he was sitting on the edge of the grove alone and looked a little pathetic. Coquettish Guy walked to him and said softly, "Zhou Yang, go back. It's too late."

Straight Guy raised his head and looked at them, "Have you made up yet?"

Coquettish Guy sat beside Straight Guy, "Sorry, we shouldn't have said these things in the dorm. This is between Zhou Ming (Domineering Guy) and me. But, don't worry. No matter what happened between us, you are our best brother. This will never change."

Straight Guy, "You won't quarrel anymore, will you?"

Domineering Guy glanced at Coquettish Guy. Coquettish Guy nodded compliantly, "Won't quarrel in the dorm anymore."

Seeing wify (Coquettish Guy) tolerated Straight Guy so much, a good idea struck Domineering Guy. He winked at Straight Guy many times, intending that Straight Guy would help them to make up once and for all. However, Straight Guy merely glanced at Domineering Guy and did not decode the meaning of the winks.

"Ok. In the future, please talk to each other nicely. No more fights." Straight Guy muttered and stood up to go back to the dormitory.

Domineering Guy watched them going back to the dorm and signed, "Damn the child, you could've helped me out for such a good opportunity!"

[48]

The person who actually triggered the breakup drama appeared unexpectedly.

This weekend, Coquettish Guy went back home, therefore, Domineering Guy felt like going back home as well. Seeing the son returning home, The Domineering's mother patted her thigh, "Ah! You papa just left, he was invited by Uncle Ji (Coquettish Guy's father) for a meal. Why didn't you tell me earlier that you are coming back?"