Story 193-202

【193】

Meanwhile...

Domineering Guy sent a message to his Baby Chen, "I'm home. Miss you so much."

Coquettish Guy found it funny, saying "Hey, it's just been 20 minutes."

Domineering Guy giggled at his phone, "Twenty minutes is not a short time without you."

Domineering Guy's father glanced at his gay son and coughed to warn him to behave himself with his wife's presence.

Domineering Guy turned around, went to the bathroom and sent a message to Ji Chen, "Keen to hang out tomorrow? Let's hang out. I beg you."

"Sorry I can't go out these days. I have to deal with some family issues." replied Coquettish Guy.

Hearing his words, Domineering Guy disappointedly drooped his head and said "But I really want to see you."

"We can meet at school." said Coquettish Guy.

"If I had known it earlier, I wouldn't bother to come back this early." said Domineering Guy.

Hearing his words, Coquettish Guy laughed and said, "That's okay, time to sleep."

"Not without a kiss." said Domineering Guy.

"..." replied Coquettish Guy.

"[SAD]", Domineering Guy sent out an emoji.

"[KISS]" replied Coquettish Guy.

Seeing Coquettish Guy's reply, Domineering Guy kissed on his mobile and felt very pleased inside.

【194】

It was getting late. Straight Guy felt that it was time to go home, but he was too shy to put it forward.

The Glasses-guy asked Straight Guy whether he wanted to take a shower before he went home. After hearing this, Straight Guy immediately blushed and said "Err no. I can go home for a shower."

"That's fine. But if I had known this, I should let you go earlier." said Glasses-guy.

"What?" said Straight Guy.

The Glasses-guy smiled at him, saying "I don't know if Uncle and Aunt have prepared toiletries and bedding for you. It is too late now and I feel sorry to bother them."

Straight Guy considered that it was true and he was not as considerate as upperclassman, so he said "Um...I brought my clothes. Is it convenient to let me take a shower here?"

"Of course, it is." said Glasses-guy, smiling generously at Straight Guy.

Straight Guy blushed again and went to the bathroom with his clothes bag in his hands.

【195】

Wearing a bathrobe, little Straight Guy opened the bathroom door and seemed to be shining after a shower. Seeing that, Glasses-guy who was sitting in bed, turned off his laptop. He pinched his forehead and pat on the bed, calling Straight Guy to sit beside him.

Straight Guy felt it was a little bit inappropriate to do so, but seeing upperclassman being really tired, he didn't say anything, walked slowly towards the bed and carefully sat by Glasses-guy, sitting not too close nor too far from Glasses-guy.

The Glasses-guy suddenly pulled Straight Guy closer to him, hugged him in the arms and kissed on his ear, whispering "I'm so tired. Please let me hug you for a while."

Straight Guy felt his heart was melting, so he remained still.

【196】

"Are you feeling cold?" asked Glasses-guy.