Story 80-90

[80]

The Glasses-guy created a Wechat group for the four of them so as to advise the three underclass men from an upperclassman's view.

"Remember to bring the required material and put them in a safe place. Every year, there are cases where freshmen's admission letters along with their bags got stolen. It will be troublesome then."

Straight Guy, "So terrible!"

The Glasses-guy, "Don't worry, just take care of valuable items."

Domineering Guy, "Wow, I'll watch Chen closely."

Coquettish Guy, "Oh."

The Glasses-guy, "Zhou Ming, you're more and more thick-skinned. There are other people in the group."

Straight Guy, "That's ok. I'm used to it."

[81]

The Domineering's father disagreed about the dormitory allocation. In order not to provoke his father, Domineering Guy expressed his ecstasy in disguise, or self-righteous disguise.

At dinner, when thinking he would be cohabiting as adults with wify, Domineering Guy couldn't help but laugh out loud.

The Domineering's father was angry on the spot, "Are you happy? Share it with your mom and me."

Domineering Guy used quick wits to reply his father, "My mom cooked such delicious dishes. I'm thinking how many good deeds you have done in your last life so that you are so lucky in this life to marry such a good wife. Dad, does it deserve my happy laughter?"

The Domineering's father, "...."

[82]

The Domineering's father did not want his son to live with the son of Family Ji and he was torn. Finally, he made a decision, he took the mobile phone out and prepared to call....

Just then, Domineering Guy knocked the door and came in the room with a serious face, "Dad, stop. I know what you want."

The Domineering's father went furious, "I'm your father. I say I want to do it. Don't you even try to persuade me."

Domineering Guy said with emotion, "I'm not thinking about myself. I'm worried about you, dad. You can allocate us in different dorms. We also can alter to living outside the campus. But if you make this phone call, it marks the beginning of your corruption. You said that you would never use your power to befit yourself. Dad, have you forgotten about it? Do you still remember the citizen's trust?"

A headache seized The Domineering's father, and he putdown the phone, "...Get out."

Domineering Guy bowed to his father, "Ok, dad. Thank you."

[83]

The Straight's mother doted her son so much that when she helped him packing, she itched to pack the whole house for him. On the contrary, his father was a believer of tough love and he felt his son could go to university by himself. Then, dragging a pile of luggage by himself, Straight Guy sensed the cruelty and viciousness of adult world.

He sent a message in the Wechat group, "Boss, Chen, Are you at school yet? I have a pile of luggage. Please help me."

However, to his surprise, the first one replied him was The Glasses-guy, "Where are you?"

"What?" Straight Guy never thought the upperclassman would reply him. Although he felt sorry about bothering The Glasses-guy, truth was he could not handle all the luggage. And then he replied, "The gate of the university. I came by taxi. But only faculties' cars are allowed to enter."