C26. Story 231-238

[231]

Straight Guy heard that Coquettish Guy was uncomfortable, so he decided to drop by and see him.

Owing to his special status, Domineering Guy seldom went to Coquettish Guy's on purpose if there wasn't something significant, for him going in and out of Coquettish Guy's would be noticed.

Straight Guy stopped by and found Little Chen lying on his bed with a blushing face caused by his fever. "Little Chen, what's up? Why do you look so sick?"

Shaking his head as a reply, Coquettish Guy replied, "Nothing to worry about. I'm just catching a cold."

Straight Guy held his hand. "Does Boss know you're ill so badly? He only knows you're uncomfortable and he would have definitely rushed here if he knew you're so sick."

Coquettish Guy's face slightly changed. "No, no, you can't tell him. I'll be fine before getting back school."

Straight Guy thought that this might be the love between Boss and Little Chen which he really envied.

"Little Chen," asked Straight Guy with an objective. "Have you ever thought about getting married with Boss?"

Hearing this, Coquettish Guy was so shocked that he pulled his wounds. Hissing with pain, "Little Zhou, can I be honest with you?"

"Huh?"

"Actually...I've been thinking that he and I are bad for each other."

Little Straight Guy freaked out.

[232]

Straight Guy had something on his mind, and Glass-guy considered it very terrible.

Glass-guy asked Domineering Guy with some devious questions several times, but he also acted cluelessly. "You mean Little Zhou? I don't think he's been acting weirdly."

Glass-guy only thought that Coquettish Guy was unwilling to tell him and slightly sighed with emotion. He said with a rarely-seen worried face, "Zhou Ming, I admit that I was not as good to him as he to me...I need some time to figure it out. I know you and Ji Chen are rather protective of him. Although I can't promise how deeply I'm in love with him, I'm quite sure that I won't hurt him. So..."

Domineering Guy felt a little surprised after understanding Glass-guy's meaning. Although he didn't know an awful lot about Glass-guy, he knew that it was easy to make friends with Glass-guy, but it was quite hard to make Glass-guy a confidant. That was the reason why he was skeptical of the relationship between Glass-guy and Straight Guy. Now that Glass-guy was so honest with him, he felt somewhat astounded.

"I haven't told Little Zhou anything," replied Domineering Guy. "He's happy when he's with you. Naive as he is, he isn't stupid. If you lied to him from start, he wouldn't fall for you."

Glass-guy said after thinking for a while, "You're right. He's pure but not stupid." He continued with a somewhat bitter smile, "He's been preoccupied these days, and now I feel scared suddenly."

Chapter 8

[233]

Glass-guy deemed that something bad had happened and no way could he stand by and let Straight Guy think alone. Otherwise, things might go by beyond his control.

"Yangyang, I'll pick you up. Would you like to come here and I'll cook for you."

Glass-guy held his cellphone and waited for Straight Guy's reply after he sent the message. Getting no reply for a long while, he hurriedly called Straight Guy. Then, he heard gasps from Straight Guy, which made him astound for a while.