C25. Story 222-230

【222】

Domineering Guy woke up after blacking out for a while, found his nosebleed was wiped clean, and he was lying on the bed with a pillow under his head. The bathroom was clattering with water.

Having watched the time, he felt that he only passed out for a little while. He got up and walked to the bathroom, surprisingly finding that Little Chen was clearing up the place where was squeezed into with much lubricant.

The scene made Domineering Guy feel hot. He said while swallowing his saliva, "Little Chen..."

Coquettish Guy was startled that Domineering Guy woke up so quickly and was overwhelmed with shame and anger. "Get out and don't look at me."

Subconsciously, he chose to obey Coquettish guy's order and was about to turn around. However, his instincts got the better of him before he closed the door. He walked inside with the door slammed behind and felt a little aggrieved. "I'm not going anywhere, and you're mine."

【223】

Domineering Guy decided that he would rather spend countless time to make up than letting this rare opportunity slip away, of which he took advantage to make great progress in their relationship. What was a mature man? A mature man should be henpecked but except for this matter.

How smooth was Coquettish Guy's skin was! His hand was trembling with excitement, but his reason told him that the best part was yet to come.

He took out his "thing" after feeling the softness of Little Chen's place. Nervous and worried, he tried again with his finger and found it still hard to get inside. "Are you okay, Little Chen? Does it badly hurt? What if it bleeds?"

"Shut up," said Coquettish Guy a little feebly. "Not here. Let's get to bed...You get 10 minutes. If you can't get inside, you won't get a chance to try again in the future." Coquettish Guy found himself destined to experience this and felt afraid that he couldn't avoid this.

【224】

Meanwhile, the other couple...

Glass-guy kissed Little Straight Guy by the eye. "Good night, Yangyang."

Straight Guy, whose eyes were closed in order to facilitate the upperclassman to kiss him, opened his eyes again now. "Is that all?"

Glass-guy looked at him somewhat sideways. "What else do you want?"

He reminded Glass-guy with a blushed face. "We didn't quite finish it that night."

Glass-guy said with a smile on his face after thinking for a while, "Yangyang, you want that?"

Straight Guy didn't know how to say. The upperclassman apparently wanted to do that...If he restrained himself overly, would he end up the same as Boss?

Having seen him keep silent with a flushed face, Glass-guy stretched out his hands into the sheets and grabbed his "thing", thus, helping him release once.

Little Straight Guy was now lying on the bed like a starfish with a dull, absent look. Glass-guy wiped his hands with tissue and kissed his eyes again. "There we go, good night."

【225】

When Coquettish Guy was lying on the bed with a dreadfully pale face, he really wanted to break up with Domineering Guy.

They kinda grew up together, and he knew how Domineering Guy had treated him over these years, so he took this relationship very seriously. But, this time...he indeed couldn't stand the pain. Even if he was lucky to survive this, he felt he had himself hurt severely.