C31. Story 273-279

【273】

They could still hear others hoarsely singing from other private rooms here. Footsteps soon came to their ears, and someone was using the bathroom. Straight Guy was so nervous that he held his breath in case they were caught. Staring at him, Glasses Guy was attracted to him and thereby approached him to bite his lips. Since he didn't dare to refute back, Glasses Guy took enough advantage of him.

Not until the one went out did he use his strength to push Glasses Guy away, opening the door, and ran outside. Glasses Guy hadn't expected him to behave so fiercely, thus Glasses Guy hurriedly caught him by grabbing his hand and said in a louder voice, "Yangyang!"

As he staggered, Glasses Guy took the chance to hold him into his arms. "What's wrong with you?"

He glared at Glasses Guy. The latter felt that he was like a little furious animal. When he got angry, he made Glasses Guy's heart ache rather than feel scared. "I can't tell," He talked incoherently because he was seized with all kinds of emotions. "I don't like men...I don't know...I'm okay if you don't like me, and you don't need to try liking me. Besides, I can also dislike you, too. It's OK."

Never before had Glasses Guy felt panicked like at the moment. He felt he did something wrong again. His heart fiercely twitched when Zhou Yang said so, as if something important would be never found back once he lost it. "Zhou Yang, can we calm down?"

Glasses Guy stroke Straight Guy's back like pacifying a little kitten and said with a tone full of begging, "Please, don't do that! Don't say that! Can we calm down first?" Straight Guy kept silent and took several deep breaths to stop himself from crying. He really found love a difficult issue and couldn't understand girls' minds, neither did he apprehend the boys'.

【274】

Having watched her little brother dragged away, Elder Cousin originally wanted to chase after them but ended up being stopped by a little girl. Thus, they had a fierce discussion about the lipsticks' color tones and how they could affect the yellow and fair skins. After a while, she finally recalled that she was here on a mission, which was to help her little brother save his face instead of discussing the cosmetics with the little girl, for her little brother had been bullied by his ex-girlfriend.

Now the question was, where was his ex-girlfriend?

The private room was crowded with people, so she casually asked, "Well, who is Zhou Yang's ex-girlfriend? Can you point at her for me?"

The onlookers, who had been already confused by the communication between her and the little girl, eventually found a chance to make themselves useful and pointed at the little girl in unison.

Vileplume Cousin:? ? ?

The little girl: well, then, I...

【275】

Glasses Guy was always confident in his academic study and career. As long as he made efforts, he would always get what he wanted. But, he was deeply frustrated by Straight Guy's reaction and was even reminded of the bad memories in his childhood. He was not the Yan Jingnan who always got everything under control, but a helpless teenager years ago who begged his quarreling parents for attention.

He gradually untied the hand holding the little Straight Guy's hand. "Sorry..."

Having stared at him for a long time, Straight Guy found him somewhat wrong, thus he wanted to say something but held himself back. Straight Guy then walked toward the private room after hesitating for a while. Glasses Guy didn't follow him, so he suddenly walked back after taking a few steps and stood before Glasses Guy with his fists clenched tightly.