C32. Story 280-286

【280】

The people in the private room watched Elder Cousin take Straight Guy back. Like nothing happened, Cousin directly found a place to sit down, followed by Straight Guy who slavishly sat beside her. When she glanced at the water on the table, he took the hint and immediately poured a glass of water before passing it to her. She felt very satisfied and stroked his head.

Seeing that she was probably not angry, he started to say in an undertone, "Sister, are you here to help me? Why are you ordering me around?"

She passed the water to him and asked with a smile, "Do you wanna drink it?"

He instantly became slavish and said, "No no no, I can pour the water for myself."

After a glance at him, she sat back in her seat and unhappily watched Glasses Guy coming over, but her curled lips' corners exposed her real thought.

Domineering Guy and Coquettish Guy had lost track of what was going on. The latter asked with his eyebrows furrowed, "Why do I think there is something wrong with the gesture of the girl passing the water to Little Zhou?"

Domineering Guy, "Do you also think so? It feels like that Pan Jinlian (a notorious wanton in Chinese folklore) is poisoning Wu Dalang (Pan's husband)."

Coquettish Guy turned around, glared at him, who then shut his mouth up, but slightly nodded his head in agreement.

【281】

Straight Guy sat between Elder Cousin and the little girl who was seated beside the Commissary in charge of entertainment. His face was saved, but he still felt something odd. Domineering Guy wanted to take Coquettish Guy away after staying here for a while. "We don't play with the little kids here. Can we go out and be alone?" Having not seen him for a couple of days, Coquettish Guy really missed him and was happy to see him. However, as soon as he thought of being alone with Domineering Guy, he shied away immediately. "Everyone is here, so it'll be impolite to leave first."

Domineering Guy held his hand and said, "See, some are playing their cellphones, and some are singing, so nobody will notice us."

He also held Domineering Guy's hand back. "Eh...It's still impolite. I don't know if there is still a chance for us to get together in a few years, so don't rush to leave."

Domineering Guy was pleased upon fondling Coquettish Guy's hand and instantly wanted to steal the spotlight when seeing Coquettish Guy watching the classmate who was singing. Therefore, he also chose several songs and cut in line after discussing with the classmates who had already been waiting to sing.

Their high school classmates shouted painfully after he sang for a little while, "Zhou Ming, stop it. No, please spare our lives."

"Ji Chen, isn't he your best friend? Please save our lives by taking this 'murderer' away!"

Coquettish Guy: "...". He doubted that Domineering Guy did this on purpose. As a result, they were spending time alone. Domineering Guy then opened a small private room and took him inside. He felt scared and really hoped that Domineering Guy just wanted to sing.

【282】

After entering the private room, Domineering Guy rubbed his hands with excitement and picked up the microphone to sing after choosing a series of songs. Instead of feeling scared, Coquettish Guy found his voice quite melodious regardless of the tune and could enjoy him singing without any objection by relying on the deep affection toward him to forget the tune.

Listening to him singing, Coquettish Guy was reminded of the memories since they knew each other. He couldn't recall how he fell for Zhou Ming, but strangely enough, it was like from the very moment he could remember things as a kid, his life was all about Zhou Ming. Suddenly, Ji Chen fondly looked at him.