Story 183-192

[183]

There was no one in the bathroom. When Glass-guy came over, he saw Straight Guy washing his hands with his eyes staring at the ground to hide his red eyes.

Glass-guy came over and stood beside him. "Zhou Yang."

Straight Guy indeed wanted to say something to Glass-guy, but he didn't understand why he easily got his eyes red these days, which was too unmanly and abnormal.

He felt how close Glass-guy stood next to him, for he heard Glass-guy breathed rapidly.

"Zhou Yang," said Glass-guy again.

Straight Guy felt embarrassed if he didn't look up this time.

Thus, Glass-guy saw his red mouth and red eyes and felt that something was about to burst out of his chest.

Glass-guy cupped his chin to force him to raise his head and bowed his own head to kiss him.

[184]

"Are you scared?"

Straight Guy nodded his head blankly and then shook his head again. He turned his head away and didn't dare to look at Glass-guy who didn't allow him to make a dodge, though. Glass-guy clamped Straight Guy's chin tightly and made him looked at himself. He then said gently with his lips tenderly brushing past his, "Yangyang, I originally gave me a chance to let you go."

Straight Guy looked at him with confusion and eager in his eyes. Glass-guy half dragged him into a cubicle with a smile, and pressed him against the door assertively which was closed by himself immediately.

Glass-guy bent his body to bite the lips of Straight Guy who hadn't resisted back at all and he kissed so passionately that he could taste the baby cabbage in Straight Guy's mouth.

Straight Guy's chest heaved violently.

Glass-guy revealed a satisfying but disgruntled expression and licked his own lips. He wore his glasses back and rubbed Straight Guy's hair, "Yangyang, such a good boy."

[185]

Straight Guy followed Glass-guy back with his red eyes and lips and didn't dare to look at the expressions of the two people sitting right in front of him.

Glass-guy sat down as calmly as before and smiled at Domineering Guy and Coquettish Guy.

Straight Guy thought that there was a possibility to hide this matter for a while since Glass-guy said nothing odd. Then, he saw Glass-guy wiped his lips and appeared to relive the feeling. He bowed his head that he had just raised and quietly went blushed.

Straight Guy continued eating the baby cabbage left in his bowl in a blank look for fear that his roommates would find out something. Glass-guy felt somewhat helpless and funny and said with a smile, "You'd better stop eating anything spicy. Even if you can endure it, I can't stand it anymore."

Straight Guy: ?(????ω????)?

Coquettish Guy: (??-??)

Domineering Guy: (*′_ゝ`)

[186]

The hotpot was bubbling up with heat air coming out, but the four people were immersed in typing on their cellphones.

Domineering Guy: Honey, I think something has happened.

Coquettish Guy: If Little Zhou doesn't mention it, we won't bring it up first in case that he feels awkward.

Domineering Guy: But when did they start? I'll ask the upperclassman about this in details someday!

Straight Guy: Upper...upperclassman, do I need to tell the Boss and Little Chen?