Chapter 17: Star Spirit Sect Entrance Tests (2)

The entrance tests were fairly easy to go through but whether or not you are accepted into the sect all depended on character. Some pointed out that you need to be calm and be clear of your thoughts of goals when you're being tested.

So within the duration of all that, the six elders would take turns in a pair every year to initiate the recruiting process. The elders present in this recruitment this time was the Third Elder Xin Xiaoshi and the Fifth Elder Liu Liangfei who were observing the people lining up at the front gate.

"Senior Liu, who do you think among these people here will receive a Star Spirit?" The Third Elder spoke to the Fifth Elder while tapping his index finger on the table.

On the table was a sphere with many stars and constellations, and this was used to determine the constellation and acceptance of the person. So whoever was accepted by the sphere can become a Star Spirit Sect disciple!

The Fifth Elder brushes his beard with his hand while looking at a few potential disciples in the midst of the crowded line. "Definitely a lot. There's always many Star Spirits among those new disciples."

"Very true. Somehow Sect Leader is watching us today, so this must be a special day for special disciples to emerge. I wonder if most are going to be in my Zodiac Division."

"If some are going to my Perseus Division, I will definitely teach them well to win over your students."

"Hah! Says who?"

After some time, it was time for the assessment tests to start with the Third Elder rising up from his seat to announce the annual recruiting process to the audience.

First they will touch the starry night sphere to determine if they were acknowledged with a Star Spirit and constellation or with just the constellation. Then they can pass onto the next round where the weapon shop owner, Senior Rong Kui, will test to see if their weapons were compatible in their new life. If not, then she will give them a new weapon that seems compatible for them.

If the second weapon doesn't also suit them, then they will have to enter the sect without a weapon until they can find one that suits them.

The third and final round was to cultivate oneself with their constellation for the first time. Once successful, the new disciples are given uniforms to identify them all being in the Star Spirit Sect.

People one by one were going through the evaluation of character determined by the starry night sphere. They were excited at first but after seeing most of them declined they started to be cautious of their character.

There was no one who did not know about the sect's history and their amazing disciples that even the outer sect disciples were much stronger than the other sects' outer disciples.

That was solely the reason why people were wanting to join the Star Spirit Sect.

Lanying peered over to the starry night sphere and saw a particular constellation that made her attracted to it. It seemed to be reaching out for her.

'My Lord.'

Her blue eyes looked towards another direction and to another, but she didn't know who was the person who said those words.

My Lord? Was someone calling for her?