Chapter 29: Golden Dragon And Silver Dragon

"And what husband?! Don't forget that you're still engaged to Zhu Er to this day! Don't think that you've managed to escape her clutches when you left her back there." Yin Long scolded him.

Jinlong looked at him like he was crazier than himself. "Zhu Er doesn't even like me that way! She's just engaged to me because of our great friendship! She's the one who helped me find you after all since it's you who I want to be with, Yin Long~"

"I am not a cut sleeve!"

"Enough, you two. I thought the both of you would have settle down by now but it seems that things haven't changed at all."

"Oh right, you look so different my Lord. Yet those lively blue eyes of yours are still there even if you don't have white hair anymore. I believe you're called. . .Yin Lanying in this lifetime." Jinlong smiles brightly at the delicate beauty who was revealed as the Lord of both Yin Long and Jinlong.

Yin Lanying's expression expressed elegant and sincere joy. It's been a long time since she had seen these two troublesome dragons. . . "As much as I am happy to see the both of you once again, my consciousness can only remain temporarily until I've retrieved all of my soul fragments. For now. . .Jinlong, don't be rash."

The golden dragon bows in respect and looked up with a smile hooked onto his face. "Of course not, my lord. I'll be sure to guide you with Xiao Yin to find your other remaining soul fragments." His little nickname for Yin Long left the actual person sighing in cringe.

Yin Lanying smiles at the two. I appreciate you both wanting to restore me. . .but I hope the two of you can accept this side of me as well. While she thought that, she noticed the two dragon boys were having an argument once again.

"Where did Xiao Yin come from? Isn't it supposed to be Long? Also why don't you change into something that isn't flamboyant or else you'll be a target for others since humanized beasts are often very beautiful in appearance." Yin Long told Jinlong. The golden dragon took his hand that was equipped with one of the Golden Heart-Sleeved Dragonic Claws.

"Since when am I a creature who's afraid of being seen as beautiful by others? Look at you, Xiao Yin! Aren't you also too beautiful for a human despite that black hair you've dyed over your silver hair? One would think that your adoption meant more than making you the heir of the Yin Family." He caressed the weapon on the silver dragon's hand with charm gleaming over his constant smiles. "Also how has the Huang Family been treating you? Hopefully not too bad since Huang Li Xia is my idiot disciple after all. I wonder what he's been up to after all these years. . ."

"You're the idiot here, Long Jin. Your disciple's the one who kept you up here so you wouldn't run berserk in the Star Spirit Sect with that chaos force inside of you."

"Long Jin?"

Yin Long noticed Yin Lanying's confused behavior and quickly fake coughs to drive the conversation away. "My Lord, without the rest of your soul fragments you can only remember fragments of your memories. . .so please don't mind what I say if it happens to cause you pain. However. . ."

"Don't worry, I remember the purification process well." Yin Lanying says, waving her hands over to form a blue rose bud on her palms. The bud blooms into a rose and its petals are taken apart to fly over Jinlong's entire body while glowing brightly upon touch. The petals then gather into a sphere containing the chaos essence inside as it went to the Azure Dragon herself. "Right now it's impossible for me to send this essence back up to the world above. Give it to Yin Xingxing, the current Starseer, she'll know what to do." She entrusted the essence to Yin Long so that he could give it to their sister.

"Yes, my Lord."

". . . ."

Yin Lanying closed her eyes and collapses down to the ground, but a certain pair of arms caught her at the right moment just when she was about to hit the ground. The maiden was gently embraced by her savior who stared at how delicate she looked when she had a sleeping face.

"Rest well, my exquisite soulmate."