Strange Relative

3rd person pov

Y/N had found a new town to stay in and he began to regularly attend a public school. Keeping up the guise that he lived out of town in the school the boy wasn't sent back to an orphange.

Going towards where he normally spent most of his time Y/N put his bag on the floor, looking around and the slightly rocky but mostly green area which was covered in plantlife.

He sat down, smiling slightly as he let out a breath. Behind him someone appeared, looking to Y/N with interested look on their face. The boy relaxed where he sat, but knew he couldn't stay like this.

?: I've been curious about you, so i decided to meet you face to face

The boy jumped slightly, not expecting it. He turned to see another spectral figure, this one was of a man with blonde hair with three buns in the front and a braid at the back, his clothes had a pink motif and had a heart shaped opening around his chest.

?: My name is Giorno Giovanna

Y/N: Oh, um... i'm Y/N

For some reason, Y/N felt an odd calmness around him, the feeling was slightly forgein which made it weird. Standing up Y/N got a better view of the spectral man, seeing two ladybug brooches on his chest.

Giorno: Tell me, have you got a stand?

Y/N: We don't know yet, i was able to use Jolyne's but...

Giorno: Use her stand? Well then, i'm curious to how that works, go and try to use ahead mine

Y/N: You need to touch me first, like, grab my shoulder

He did so, as soon as his hand touched Y/N he disappeared as Y/N's eyes glowed with a new gleam, feeling different. Thinking back to what happened with Velvet he got the same feeling of wanting to protect someone.

?: You are not worthy

Suddenly a large burst of pain went through Y/N's head making him cry out in pain, gripping it as he fell to his knees while things started falling asleep around him, slowly he also felt the effects.

It all stopped however when Giorno exited his body, the pain subsiding but people and animals were still asleep, however nothing would happen to them thanks to Giorno leaving.

He looked to Y/N, humming softly as he crossed his arms and rubbed his chin. The young boy was unworthy of wielding his stand's power, which in hindsight was obvious.

Giorno: I forgot, a Requiem is a dangerous stand to anyone the arrow doesn't see as worthy to wield it

Y/N: Wh-What was that...?

Giorno: A mistake on my end, i'm sorry about that. You see, my Stand is Gold Experience Requiem

Beside him appeared a figure that was about as tall as he was, it was coloured gold with orange patches, it's head forming into a crown with a large upside down purple heart on it's chest.

Giorno: It has the ability to revert things back to zero. No one besides me has successfully wielded a Requiem stand before

Y/N: Wow... but, why come out and talk to me?

Giorno: I heard things about you from Jonathan and Jolyne, so i figured it was about time to leave your subconscious and meet you

Gold Experience Requiem disappeared as the young boy nodded slightly, wondering if any of the others would do the same. He hesitated for a moment before gesturing to the spectral man's hand.

He complied, holding out his hand so Y/N grabbed his wrist, suddenly seeing they were in a room of sorts. A window was open that led to a courtyard, a few items sat on a desk while a chair sat in the room.

Giorno: This is where i ran Passione. How did you do that?

Y/N: I don't know, i just can... maybe it's my semblance

Thinking for a moment Giorno hummed slightly before the area around them changed to a rail cart. Y/N was confused to why it was changed although Giorno just smiled softly.

Giorno: I think i know how this works. At first you took me to where my life changed the most, but when thinking about where to go, we went to were i was thinking

Taking his hand back their visions shifted hack to the real world, Y/N looking down to his hands as there was a faint aura around him making Giorno look to him curiously although the young boy didn't notice.

He cleared his throat, getting Y/N's attention as the aura faded away. The wind faintly blew, making the leaves in the trees rustle, Y/N shuddered slightly and rubbed his arms to help with the slight chill.

Y/N: How are you related to everyone else?

Giorno: Well, i learnt that my father is a man called DIO who stole Jonathan's body

Y/N: What!? But, i- how?

Giorno: He's a vampire, but their actual abilities are alot different then in fiction

Y/N: Are... are they still around?

Giorno: Shouldn't be, we destroyed the last stone mask

Timeskip

Jolyne: What are you saying?

Giorno: That Y/N may have a stand of his own, but he can't manifest it yet

Jolyne: How so?

Giorno: Accessing our memories like that, it's too bizarre to not be a stand ability. And i don't think he can use it properly yet, maybe in the future he can choose which memeories to take us too

The two stayed silent for a moment, glancing over to Y/N as he practiced his Hamon with Jonathan. The young boy's hands crackled with Hamon before he was instructed to hit a tree with it.

Hesitantly he did, his hand hitting a nearby tree making the Hamon travel through it. It reached the top, dying leaves coming back to life and new ones growing making his eyes widen in wonder.

He looked to Jonathan excitedly who just smiled at him, proud he could do this although wanted to test if he could do something else so he cleared his throat and looked around.

Jonathan: Now then, i want you to hit a tree with Hamon while there's a rock on the otherside

Y/N: Okay then

Grabbing a handful of large rocks Y/N set them up behind a tree before breathing in, Hamon sparking around him as his blood ripple. He threw his fist forward, hitting the tree which made the Hamon pass through it, sounds of something breaking could be heard.

He went around the tree, seeing that the rocks had shattered which had confused him slightly, not sure why although the spectral man walked up to him and was filled with pride.

Y/N: What happened?

Jonathan: What you just did was a technique my teacher taught me. He called it; Sendo Hamon Overdrive

Y/N: Sendo, that sounds... really cool!

Jonathan: It sends Hamon through an object, and hits what's on the otherside. Essentially allowing you to attack, or destroy, things through walls

Jolyne: Well, even if he doesn't have a stand, he sure is doing well with Hamon

Giorno: Yes, although... i fear what happens if he uses his ability when he's angry. It changed our visions of reality, so it could be alot more dangerous then most physical attacks

Jolyne: He could... psychologically attack people, possibly break them mentally

Giorno: Yes, so let us hope he won't do that, and hope we're wrong about his ability

(Lemme know what you think also sorry for the late chapter)