Joyful Reunion

3rd person pov

Ruby: I'm telling you, i saw Y/N, and he saved me

Yang: That's impossible, he's been gone for years. I doubt he'd even recognise us

Ruby: But it's the truth!

The older of the two sighed softly before the Bullhead landed and people started to come off. Ozpin had allowed Ruby to attend Beacon early as a trail, unsure if she could properly handle herself since she froze alot during the encounter yesterday.

A guy with blonde hair sprinted off, feeling motion sick so he made his way to a trash can before throwing up. Ruby made her out, holding her arms as she looked around at the forgein environment.

There was a lot of people passing by, some new to here and others not, all carrying weapons which Ruby would usually fawn over. However today was different, she seemed to be more conscious of her actions.

Ruby: Where do we need to go, anyway?

She looked beside her, expecting to see Yang but instead she saw no one. Turning her gaze ahead the girl saw her sister walking away with a group of friends, chatting and laughing.

A frown made it's way to her face before she began walking around, glancing to her sides periodically as Ruby tried to figure out where to go, only to bump into someone making her stumble back.

Ruby: I-I'm sorry!

Looking over as she apologised her eyes landed on a familiar person. They looked to her and smiled as they pushed their sunglasses up the ridge of their nose, a handbag in their hand.

Coco: Don't worry about it. You're Ruby, right? We met the other night

Ruby: Oh, yeah, i remember. Do you know where Y/N is?

Coco: Y/N's at our dorm at the moment, getting electrocuted isn't the most pleasant feeling. Anyway, you should probably go to the hall for the assembly

The leader gestured to a building by jutting her thumb towards it. Looking over Ruby nodded slightly before thanking her, going towards with a slightly quickened pace as someone yelled at another person in the distance.

She looked over for a moment, a white haired girl seemed to be getting mouthy with another girl that had black hair and a bow on. A few suitcases had fallen on the floor, a scene Ruby avoided.

Timeskip

Roman: I wonder, will this even work on me?

Observing the arrow in his hand he spun it, soon grasping it tightly as Neo sat on a box and watched from a distance. She watched as Roman slowly brought the arrow towards himself.

He stopped, snapping his fingers before a Zombie dropped down from the ceiling, swiftly he stabbed them making them gasp in pain before falling backwards as their eyes rolled backwards.

Pulling it out the Zombie layed there for a moment before slowly getting up, a smirk appearing on Roman's face. They looked to their hands, a large sphere like stone appearing at their feet.

Roman: Hmm... that's you're stand? Tell me your name, Zombie

?: It's Scolippi, sir

Roman: Use it, show me what your stand can do

Scolippi: I... I can't, sir. My stand won't do anything

Slowly the stone began to change making them look to it in confusion, the appearance changing into one that looked like Roman. Stepping back the stone showed a visage of something.

The vampire looked to it in surprise, it showed Roman being melted, much like a Zombie when hit with sunlight. He turned his gaze to Scolippi who was equally as surprised as him.

Taking a step back he tried to come up with a reason to explain himself before it began moving towards Roman. He went to stomp on it, but Scolippi quickly grabbed his stand  and picked it up.

Scolippi: W-Wait! You told me if you destroy the stand, it's user dies too!

Roman: Are you trying to stop me?

Scolippi: I just- W-We don't know what it can do yet

It quickly slipped out his hands and rolled towards Roman, and touched his leg. A look of surprise appeared on his face before it turned to rage as he quickly smashed the stone with his fist.

Looking to the Zombie he held the same expression, however Scolippi quickly fled as the Stone disappeared. Roman snapped his fingers, other Zombies going after the fleeing Zombie moments later.

He jumped off the roof, rolling along the ground before sprinting. Bumping into someone he kept moving, the person watching as the other Zombies made their way towards him.

From a distance Roman looked down to the man, the arrow in his hand before the persons eyes flashed a darker red and they looked back at the vampire as a strange look appeared on their face.

Dino: The arrow exists here then, as does the mask... just like he said

Roman: Oh? It looks like you know about it too

Hopping down from the building he began approaching the blonde teen, Roman spun the arrow in his hand and stopped around four metres ahead of him before grasping the arrow's shaft tightly.

Roman: Tell me, what do you desire?

Dino: What i desire, why would i tell you that?

Roman: It's obvious you're a stand user, I want you on my side. All you need to do is pledge yourself to me

Dino: Like i, Dio, would do something as idiotic as that!

Roman: What if i told you i could make you stronger, better then the one you hate

The blonde teen hesitated, looking to Roman with slightly curiousity before the vampire pulled out the Stone Mask. Dino looked to it, thinking for a moment before taking a few steps forward.

Dino: How do you know about him?

Roman: I have a spy at Beacon. I know the person you hate, the one you want to kill, Y/N, wasn't it? Just work with me, and i'll give you the power to do so...

(Lemme know what you think also sorry for the shorter chapter today)