A Fearsome Revelation

(12.4k, christ! That went up quicker then i thought)

3rd person pov

Roman: You got them? Neo, you're amazing!

She simply placed the arrow and stone mask down in front of herself, a light and prideful smile on her face before recalling her stand, her mask disappearing to show her smile.

Roman: Now then, we just need to figure out how to actually use this

?: Actually, i'll be taking that off your hands

They both turned to see Cinder walking out from the shadows, coming towards them as Neo gripped her umbrella handle tightly. The more talkative of the two looked at her, raising an eyebrow.

From behind her Emerald and Mercury stepped out, confident smirks on their faces as Neo grabbed both the arrow and the stone mask, Cinder glancing to her before flames surrounded her left eye

Roman: Look, i don't know who you or your goons are, but i suggest you leave

Cinder: No, i don't think we will. Our boss wants that mask, and the arrow

Roman: You're the one who made this hard on yourself

He pulled out a trigger as rain continued to fall, pushing the button the roof exploded causing rubble and rain to come down. Neo called out her stand, the mask appearing again before she began approaching the three.

The half maiden glanced to Mercury, nodding which made him dash forward and try to kick to mute girl. She zipped around him, blending with the rain before slashing his back with her umbrella blade.

His aura allowed him to take no damage but he grunted in pain, quickly spinning around with a leg stuck out. Neo hopped over his leg, landing behind Mercury as his leg was slashed by the frozen droplets.

Emerald aimed at the mute girl and fired, however the bullets were suddenly stopped in the air when hitting the frozen rain, deflecting it into the ground but Mercury went to grab Neo.

She phased through his arms, with the rain, reaulting in Mercury's arms being pierced with the frozen mist from the rain, it forming a razor sharp blade which made him grunt in pain.

The half maiden raised an eyebrow before raising her arm, a fireball blasting from it and swiftly passing through the rain droplets. Neo raised her umbrella to block it, skidding back from the force.

Due to the force the Stone Mask flew out from her pocket, Emerald quickly ran forward to grab to before Roman jumped in and tried hitting the theif with his cane which she managed to block.

Pulling his cane back he dodged a slash from her, deflecting another before aiming the tip of his cane at Emerald making her eyes widen. With Neo she sidestepped an attack from Mercury as the rain began to let up.

Before she could recall her stand to bring back her aura Mercury smashed the heel of his foot against her face which made her stumble back. Spitting out blood her mask disappeared and her aura returned.

A gunshot went off, Emerald flying into the fall as Roman quickly grabbed the Stone Mask, putting it on his face although he unknowingly also touched the blood Neo spat out with the same hand making it get on the mask.

Spines shot out the sides of the mask, stabbing into Roman's head which made a bright light emimate from him. They all turned to see it, Neo's eyes widening in shock before his body fell to the floor.

Cinder: Is that all it is, a mask that kills people? How disappointing...

Neo slowly made her way over to Roman, her hands shaking before she paused as he got up inhumanly. Staring at him in disbelief he quickly dashed forward and jammed his fingers into the half maiden's neck.