Nearing The End

(Damn, this was late. Sorry it's short as well, i'm burnt out on this story)

3rd person pov

Salem sat in her chair, looking to the Seer Grimm as it showed nothing due to the one of the other end being destroyed. She slowly stood up and walked towards a window, taking a breath.

Tyrian: I always knew he was a trait-

Salem: Quiet

The scorpion faunas froze, backing up slightly he nodded. Letting out a breath Salem's eyes widened as a faint scorn appeared on her face as all the windows shattered.

She calmed down slightly, turning to the two remaining people serving her. Hazel and Tyrian kneeled down to her, the Grimm queen staring at them before her castle began to shake.

The two looked around, unsure of what was going on. Hearing a roar they looked to the shattered windows to see a large Grimm Wyvern flew into the sky, Salem soon moved to her seat.

Tyrian: Mistress, what are you doing?

Salem: The boy that was with Qrow, he's coming. Some how he took over a Grimm, and he's on his way. That Wyvern is there to stop him

In the air Y/N saw the island, the sky began to get darker before a loud roar got close. Looking around the teen saw the large Wyvern coming over to him which made his eyes widen.

A wave of flames shot out from it's mouth, the fire, scorching the Grimm that was carrying Y/N. It began to fall to the ground as Virtual Insanity was swapped out for Star Platinum.

It slammed it's fist into the Grimm, sending him flying in a different direction. The Grimm swiftly turned and made it's way towards him, Y/N gritted his teeth as it opened it's jaw.

Y/N: Star Platinum: The World!

Star Platinum: ORARARARARARARARARARARARARA! ORA!

Repeatedly punching the Grimm it landed one more punch before Y/N was sent back, going towards Salem's castle. He coughed slightly before looking to the Grimm as he let out a breath.

Y/N: Time has begun to move again

Time resumed as the Grimm's head was rocked up, the bones on it's face smashing as Star Platinum stayed behind Y/N as he got close to the ground, a large crash echoing across the island.

Dust was kicked up as Y/N groaned in pain, the Wyvern roared out, trying to get it's balance. As he got up he saw the skies more evil hues, Star Platinum stayed beside him before he began to cough more.

He fell onto one knee, starting to go into coughing fit as blood splattered on his hand as Star Platinum faded away. As Y/N coughed more violently the Wyvern Grimm got closer.

Managing to calm down for a moment Gold Experience appeared infront of him and struck the ground, a large tree appearing ahead of Y/N to protect him from the large Wyvern.

It went to bite down on him again, breaking the tree as it did so but that only made it cry out before turning to ash as it was as broken. Panting Y/N hunched forward and began to cough again.

Jolyne: Y/N, just take a moment, you're pushing yourself too hard!

Y/N: I-I'm fine

Slowly he got up, calming his coughs down as the teen placed a hand on his chest, letting out a few raspy breaths. He began making his way to the large castle in the distance as Y/N tried to collect himself.

Hazel: That was the Wyvern

Salem: He killed it... Hazel, Tyrian. Come here

They turned to her before Grimm limbs wrapped around them from the ground, pulling them down onto the ground. Her hands glowed with a red haze, soon approaching the two as she reached out to them.

Grabbing into their faces a look of panic appeared on the men before they began to shrivel up into husks, her veins glowing red as they drained something from the two who were now deceased.

She let go of them and took a deep breath, looking to where the windows used to be the Grimm Queen stepped outside and made her way to a Grimm pool, holding her hand above it.

A Nucklevee rose out the pool, a hollow look on the rider's face as she placed a hand on it's side. Her veins lit up again as the red was pumped into the Grimm causing it to swiftly dash in a direction.

Hearing the galloping of hooves Y/N looked up to see a Nucklevee sprinting at him while going a ridiculous pace. His eyes widened as he raised his arms in defence when the rider's arms shot out.

It wrapped around him, squeezing tightly which made Y/N cough harshly. Struggling against it his Stand appeared and grabbed it's arms causing the rider to loosen it's grip although the horse part charged at him.

He was flung back, the rider letting go which brought it back to it's senses in a way. A red light flowed through the two, the rider slowly raised itself up as it grew legs, seperating from the horse.

Getting up Y/N looked in shock but thought for a moment. Swapping Virtual Insanity out for Hermit Purple he wrapped it around the horse half's neck and sent a bit of Hamon through.

It began to calm before he pulled himself forward onto it, Hermit Purple quickly disappeared as the rider reached towards him with it's stretching arms, Y/N's hand glowing with stars.

It wrapped around his neck as the teen aimed at the rider, his nail spinning as he looked around for an example of the golden rectangle and saw it in the shape of the horse half's head.

His nail bullet increased in power before he aimed at himself and fired at his other arm. It went through a small hole, traveling travelling down him and the horse half, going up the rider.

His hand reappeared, aiming two fingers at the Grimm's head. They fired tearing through it and turning to ash, no longer holding onto Y/N's neck. He took in a heavy breath and made the horse half turn to the castle.

Johnny: Y/N... good luck

Jolyne: I'm against it, but i believe you can do it

Giorno: You're prepared for it all, carry on with your golden dream

Josuke: Kick her ass. I know you'll do great!

Jotaro: Good grief... you're a bizzare kid, but a reliable one

Joseph: Don't forget to use your head and think, us Joestars don't know the meaning of the word panic!

Jonathan: Y/N. It's been a pleasure watching you grow into the fine young man you've become. Make sure you show her not to mess with the Joestars

Y/N: Yeah! Thank you, all of you!

(Lemme know what you think)