Going Forward

3rd person pov

A light groan came from a room as Y/N slowly sat up from his seat. He had fallen asleep at a desk, morning came around as Y/N rubbed his head softly but his elbow bumped into something.

Looking to it he saw a tin with no logos on it, only a folded piece of card that read "Neo" which was in the shape of a heart. He raised an eyebrow, scratching his head before opening the tin.

Inside was some cookies which surprised him, but brought back memories of Summer. He took one and began to eat it, looking around the room Y/N smiled slightly, swallowing the food.

Y/N: Did any of you see who dropped these off?

Jonathan: I'm sorry, but no. Although it seems you might have an admirer

Y/N: A-Admirer? No, i don't know anyone well enough for that

Looking to the food he put the lid back on, standing up and grabbing clothes before slipping into the bathroom to change. In the room a window closed fully as someone slipped away.

It had been a few years and Y/N got into a combat school which he was proud of. He'd been studying and looking for ideas on what to make his weapon, although he didn't know what to do.

Stepping out the bathroom Y/N walked back over to the desk and looked over the papers, sighing slightly as there were scrapped ideas such as a hat with blades hidden inside it.

Jolyne: What about a shield?

Y/N: A shield, why?

Jolyne: Well, you can use our stands, or your own if you have one, to fight and the shield to defend yourself due to your lack of aura

Y/N: That's... actually a really good idea! Maybe it should be collapsible to it's easier to take around

Sitting back down he muttered to himself, drawing up designs of the shield so Jolyne disappeared, leaving the young teen to do his own thing, which was designing his "weapon".

Timeskip

Teacher: Now that you have all designed your weapons, we'll be putting you all into new dorms with a classmate. Today you'll be testing your abilities against them

The young teen sat down, his shield attached to arm as he smiled slightly. The first pair went up and fought however due to most the students only knowing the basics, it wasn't very eventful.

However Y/N watched them, trying to learn from them although behind him he felt a menacing presence but brushed it off and continued to watch until one of them won against the other and they went to sit down.

Teacher: Next up is Dino Brando and Y/N Joestar

Getting up Y/N went from his seat to the middle, turning to see a blonde kid with red eyes looking across at him. His eyes widened, realising that presence was coming from him although he shook his head, trying to ready himself.

Teacher: Start!

Dino simply stood there, smirking as Y/N held his arms by his side. He blinked, suddenly seeing a knife come his making his eyes widen. Raising his arm his shield opened up to show it was much like a riot shield.

It blocked the knife, Y/N looking through the small hole of bullet proof glass he had to see that Dino was gone. He turned, seeing a fist coming his way but it was too late as it struck him in the face.

Y/N's head rocked back before another fist found itself suddenly inbedded in his gut. The young teen gritted his teeth, pulling forward and trying headbutt Dino but he dodged it swiftly before bringing his hands down on his opponent's head.

Falling to the ground Y/N groaned, slowly getting up onto one knee and holding it in pain. He felt dizzy bit could see Dino standing there victoriously which made him angry, something he wasn't used to.

Y/N: Jolyne... now

His eyes light up in a blue gleam as he gritted his teeth, his aura flickering before vanishing as a blue figure went out to punch the blonde teen but he turned as Stone Free's fist was blocked by a shadowy figure.

It swiftly punched the stand in the stomach, the damage going back to Y/N as his eyes widened and he hunched over, Stone Free disappearing as did the figure beside Dino while he smirked.

Dino: It's useless. Compared to me, you're nothing. Your power pales in comparison to Dio...

Timeskip

Y/N: Grr... damnit!

He slammed the side of his fist into a tree, the residue Hamon in his body only made the leaves grow and the flowers around the stump come into bloom before the young teen flopped onto the ground.

Hanging his head Y/N held it in his hands, being made to look like an absolute weakling in front of his classmates made them lose any respect they might have had in him.

On top of that, Dino was his room mate which made things even worse as now he couldn't escape him of he wanted to be safe. Letting his hands fall to his lap Y/N sighed softly.

Y/N: Maybe i'm not cut out for all of this...

?: I thought it might be you, although i don't remember you being so negative

The young teen raised his head and turned it to see a slightly familiar sight. It was a girl, she had long brown hair she decided to put up in a loose ponytail and rabbit faunas ears atop her head.

Y/N: ...Velvet?

Velvet: Hi, it's been awhile

She came over, sitting beside Y/N as he looked to her in surprise, not expecting to see her here, or anywhere for that matter. The faunas noticed his staring and blushed faintly, scratching her cheek.

Velvet: What, i don't have anything on my face, do i?

Y/N: N-No. I just didn't think you'd want to be a Huntress

Velvet: Well, things change... and don't worry, i'm not going to judge you for your fight against Dino

Y/N: You should. I got my butt handed to me

Velvet: To be fair, he moved faster then i could see

Y/N: And he has a stand, too...

Velvet: Stand? What's that?

Y/N: How do i explain it... well, it all started with a meteor

(Lemme know what you think)