Angered, and Reunited

(Damn... 20k reads in 20 chapters. Thanks for that)

3rd person pov

Ruby: Come on, i want you to meet my teammates!

Y/N: I was gonna it with my team, we have a mission coming up and i-

Ruby: But... we haven't seen eachother in years, i wanted to catch up

She looked to him with pleading eyes which made the teen flinch, having a hard time with trying to say no. Sighing quietly as he looked away Y/N nodded and turned back to her.

Y/N: Fine, show me your team then

A smile appeared on her face as she began walking towards the lunch hall, Y/N trailing behind her. Hearing whispers behind him he turned around only to see nothing which confused him.

Turning back around he quickened his pace to catch up with the young teen, as he did he saw Dino in an adjacent hallway and avoided looking at him again, although he seemed to be talking to someone on his scroll.

The two reached the lunch hall and Y/N looked around for a moment, not seeing any of his team. Following Ruby she lead him to a table with seven people on it, three being part of her team and the rest being her friends.

Ruby: Y/N, you obviously know Yang. Beside her is Blake, and across from her is Weiss. Then there's Team JNPR

Pyrrha: Hello

Ren: It's nice to meet Ruby's and Yang's older brother

Jaune and Nora didn't say anything, the hyperactive girl had food in her mouth and Ren made sure she didn't speak otherwise she might have accidentally spat out some of the food, plus it was just basic manners.

Clearing her throat Pyrrha nudged Jaune with her elbow making him look up from his food which he was picking at before the red haired teen gestured to Y/N making the leader look to him.

Jaune: Oh, uh, hi?

Y/N: How's it going... anyway, i'm gonna see if my team is here

Blake: That's probably for the best, we were talking about something that was for friends ears only

Ruby: I, B-But-

Velvet: OW!

They all turned to see team CRDL laughing and Cardin pulled on Velvet's faunas ears. A familiar scene flashed through Y/N's head before his eyes light up with a purple gleam and he gritted his teeth.

Marching over as Cardin chuckled Y/N quickly grabbed his wrist which made him turn to the older teen as his grip loosened and Velvet took a few steps back. Letting go he saw Velvet walk off as she rubbed her sore ears.

Cardin: The hell are you doing?

Y/N: I could ask the same of you

Cardin: She's just a faunas. See those ears on top of her head? It means she's an animal, below us humans

His teammates were like yes men, nodding along with his everyword. Y/N clenched his fist and took a breath, going to walk away before he quickly turned and threw a punch at Cardin.

However Y/N's arm was grabbed from behind, turning his head he saw Yatsuhashi who shook his head. The teen tried to calm down but heard a sly comment coming from his junior.

Cardin: If you don't want us to come near her, then keep that animal on a leash

A figure shot out from Y/N, it's skin pink with blue "armour" and pipe like accessories on the nape of it's neck along with spikes adorning it's shoulder armour, a heart motif covered it.

Crazy Diamond: DORARARARARARARARARA!

It pounded Cardin with a flurry of blows, throwing him back as his teammates were tossed back as him and the table crashed info the wall. Yastuhashi looked in shock while Y/N broke free from his hold.

Y/N: Where'd you fly off to!? Come out here, damn it!

He started kicking the table that Cardin was under, the strength of the stand and being thrown into the wall like that had injured him enough to where he wouldn't fight back, although forgot to activate his aura.

Weiss: What on Remnant is he doing!?

Ruby: I-I don't know!

Students watched as Y/N basically had a fit of rage, slamming his foot down on the table it bent near Cardin's head making his yelp, allowing the teen to know where he was hiding.

Slowly he picked up the table, gritting his teeth as he held it above his head. Coco ran in as Yatsuhashi put his scroll down, not wanting to interfere with what was going on.

Y/N: There you are, you rat faced bastard!

He went to slam the table down, but it seemed to frozen in the air. The gleam disappeared from his eyes before Y/N looked up to see a purple aura around the table, soon seeing Glynda Goodwitch.

The teen lowered his hands, looking to them before he quickly left despite the teachers demands to stay put. Going around a corner he leaned against the wall and ran his hands through his hair.

In front of him a spectral figure suddenly appeared, he was a bit younger then Y/N yet was around the same height, his outfit looked like an old school uniform and his hair was styled in a massive pompadour.

?: Now, before you say anything... that might have been my fault

Timeskip

A week of detention, and a strike on his record was what Y/N got after the situation. Two more and he's be expelled, one more and he'd be suspended for two weeks, so things weren't looking up.

He had also been parter from his team and been placed in a single dorm, Ozpin was worried that he might lash out at his team, so it was just a safety precaution which Y/N could understand. Rain battered the window as he stared into space.

Y/N: Influenced by their personality, huh...?

Jonathan: I never thought that would be the case, but it makes sense. When borrowing my strength, you seemed more... heroic, like when you fought Dio inside my memories

Y/N: So, what? That outburst of anger was because of him?

Jolyne: Yeah. Josuke apparently had fits or rage where he was blind to the world around him when someone made fun of his hair, at least, that's what i was told

Sighing softly Y/N leaned back on his head board and rubbed his head before hearing a creak. He looked over and muttered Jolyne's name, she looked over to the window for a moment before nodding as Y/N's eyes glowed with a green blue once she grabbed his shoulder and she vanished.

His hand unravelled into string, and layed it across the floor like traps before he "rested" on the bed. Shutting his eyes Y/N pretending to try and go to sleep while, thinking someone was there.

Half a minute later the window began to open slowly, someone slipped inside and closed it quietly. They looked over to Y/N before taking a step forward, stepping on one of the strings.

He quickly shot up and wrapped the strings around the intruder, they were short and slim... and a woman. Y/N turned on his lamp and looked to see the mute girl who he saw on the first day here.

Y/N: You... what are you doing here? Trying to kill me?

She shook her head, the mask disappearing from her face as she was just able to raise the umbrella in her hand and show it to Y/N, faintly recognising it from when he was a kid.

However he felt blood on the strings, looking he saw that Neo had a hole shot through her ankle, and she looked exhausted. Despite that he didn't release the strings.

Y/N: If you want me to treat that, you better answer my questions...

(Lemme know what you think)