Y/N vs Salem (Finale)

(42.7k reads and 1.66k votes, that's pretty good, considering i didn't think anyone would actually read this, so thank you all. I don't have much to say, apart from i hope you enjoyed this story, and thank you)

3rd person pov

Thanks to injecting a bit of Hamon into the Grimm Y/N was able to calm it so he could ride it. The teen made his way to Salem's castle, determined to end this as he coughed slightly.

Seeing the castle in the distance he let out a breath, trying to focus himself as he got closer. However Y/N looked around upon hearing rumbling only to see that boulder's were being lifted as a red aura surrounded them.

They were launched at him so he summoned Crazy Diamond and used it to smash the boulder's into pieces, a gold glow surrounding them as they were sent back to where they came as Y/N made the Grimm speed up.

Johnny: Remember Y/N, to achieve the golden rotation, you need to build up enough rotational energy. I'll tell you when you have

Y/N: Right!

Crazy Diamond disappeared and was swapped out for Tusk. Y/N continued to ride, seeing Salem standing there in the distance, the ground cracking beneath her as a red glow surrounded her.

Suddenly the ground beneath Y/N broke and turned into spikes as the red aura kept it together, impaling the Grimm he was riding on and causing it to turn to ash which make the teen's eyes widen.

He fell forward, luckily landing with a roll which allowed him to get up quicker. Cursing under his breath Y/N clenched his fist as stared down Salem who simply stood there, unaffected and unamused.

Giorno: No person can have two Stands, right?

Jotaro: Yes, but this isn't the time for that

Giorno: Jolyne, what about Emporio? He used Weather Report's Stand disc, and he already had a Stand

Jolyne: He did... wait, what are you getting at?

Joesph: Since Y/N already has a Stand, and he can use ours, he might be able to use two at once, but that'd take immense life energy to pull off

Y/N: ...Screw it. Jolyne!

Jolyne: Got it!

She grabbed his shoulder and gained Stone Free after Johnny left. His arm unravelled into string and shot forward, wrapping around Salem. He took a deep breath before Virtual Insanity appeared beside him.

It grabbed the strings, sending it's ability through as Salem struggled against the layers wrapped around her before her eyes widened. To her, Y/N had suddenly appeared as Virtual Insanity's ability changed her perception on reality.

In her dazed state Y/N managed to get on his knees and channelled Hamon into himself, giving himself a buff. Running forward he gritted his teeth and Virtual Insanity drew back it's leg.

Virtual Insanity: URRYYYYAAAAAAA!

Salem was pummeled with kicks by the Stand, sent flying as the strings unwrapped from around her. The Grimm queen crashed into the side of her castle causing some of the wall to fall onto her.

Y/N: Josuke, Joesph!

Joesph: Let's do this!

Josuke: It'll be great!

Jolyne disappeared as Y/N's hand went back to normal and Hermit Purple appeared around his hand. It shot forward and wrapped around Salem plus the destroyed wall.

Crazy Diamond: DORARARA!

The second Stand punched the vine like Stand causing it's ability to go through it. Quickly Salem was infused into the fallen wall, trapping her in a dome as both the Stands were recalled.