A Heated Start

3rd person pov

Y/N: You all heard that, right?

Joesph: You should be able to heal it with Hamon, right?

Jonathan: No. It can't dispel something like this, since it's in his lungs, it'll be affected

Giorno: Gold Experince remakes body parts, it can't help with something like this either

Hanging his head Y/N stayed silent as his ancestors looked at him, dismay washing over everyone before they heard a slight chuckle coming from the teen causing them to look to him.

Josuke: What's so funny?

Y/N: Now i know... how long i have left to make things right

Jolyne: You should be resting. Being a Hunstman is out the questio-

Y/N: No! I'm going to do what i want

He stood up, looking to all of them before they disappeared. A moment later he sighed but that turned into a cough which made him raise his hand to cover his mouth.

The teen opened the door, stepping out, and began making his way towards the balcony. As Y/N did he was lost in thought, trying to think up a way to explain this to his team.

When he reached the balcony he looked out to the view, seeing the sun had begun to set. Hearing something behind him he turned to see Dino he stood there with his arms crossed.

Both looked to eachother for a moment, nodding in tandem they quickly left for the airship hanger. As they went towards it Y/N glanced to Dino, clearing his throat he caught the blonde haired teen's attention.

Y/N: Before we do this... how does your Stand work?

Dino: I can briefly reverse or fast forward either myself, or anyone i can see that's in a 2 metre radius of me. Yours?

Y/N: As long as i'm touching someone, i can alter their perception of reality

Dino: And Roman's Stand, Cream... we're a bad match up against him

Timeskip

The two approached a large warehouse, looking to eachother Dino summoned Under Pressure. The Stand busted opened a wall before the two went inside, the warehouse was dark and there seemed to be fog inside.

Y/N coughed slightly, feeling a chill run through his body as the teen scoured his surroundings. Raising his hand he saw that it was slowly wrinkling which made him turn to Dino who was staring at his hands in shock.

The two were aging, and rapidly. Hearing footsteps they turned to see Cinder walking down a set of stairs, not even trying to hide herself. Beside her was a Stand, it was covered in eyes, it's lower half missing with piper coming from where it would be.

Cinder: Power is what i desired. And thanks to Lord Roman, i obtained it! The Grateful Dead!

Flames spiraled around her before she threw them towards the two. As they got closer both of them aged even quicker, a smirk appeared on Cinder's face as Y/N fell to his knees.

However Dino suddenly went back to normal as he threw Y/N out the warehouse. Approaching the Half Maiden he continuously deaged himself by using his own Stand on himself.

Dino: It looks like your Stand is a bad match up against mine

Cinder: That may be true, but it'll take a lot out of you to keep up your age, and you can't use it against me like that!

The flames increased in their heat as her visible eye lit up, fire surrounding it. Gritting his teeth Dino ran towards her before the staircase caught on fire causing the blonde haired teen to fall.

Upon landing he looked up to see Cinder notching an arrow on her bow, it swiftly being fired at him as flames surrounded the head of it. Dino deflected it with Under Pressure, but he began to age faster which made him use his Stand's ability again.

The deflected arrow broke into multiple glass shards which all caught alight, the shard swiftly heading towards the blonde haired teen. His eyes widened before he had his Stand punch the shards as they came towards him.

Under Pressure: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!

It managed to punch most of them, although some slipped through and stabbed into Dino's shoulder. He let out a brief cry of pain as it melted, the heat causing him to once again age even faster.

Panting slightly he backed up, using his Stand's ability yet again while Cinder began to laugh. Backing up Dino held his wound before glancing behind him to the exit which seemed tempting.

Outside he saw Y/N laying there, aged and coughing. Gritting his teeth Dino looked back to Cinder before he got up and ran forward, jumping up the stairs thanks to his Stand.

As he got close the heat intensified which made the aging speed up. Dino's eyes shifted to a darker red, Under Pressure disappeared and The World took it's place, a confused look appearing on the Half Maiden's face.

Dino: The World! Stop Time!

Everything came to a halt as colour faded from everything that wasn't able to move in stopped time. Dino got close to Cinder, his breath a bit ragged from using Under Pressure's ability so much.

DIO: You're going to kill her, then take the Stone Mask and Stand Arrow for yourself, aren't you?

Dino: I'll... I'm not giving it to Salem, that's for sure

Staring at Cinder he used The World to strike he across the face, no reaction was shown but her head rocked to the side. This caused the blonde haired teen to adopt a look of confusion.

He looked around, trying to spot The Grateful Dead although didn't see it. Taking a few steps back time resumed and Cinder flew into a wall, the fog disappearing for a moment.

Rising from the rubble Cinder's aura sparked around her, a smirk on the Half Maiden's face. Her aura disappeared as soon as she shot out a fireball, The Grateful Dead reappearing.

Dino raised his arms in defence but didn't feel the blow, nor did he feel age creeping up to him. The blonde haired teen lowered his arms to see an aged Y/N standing there as he coughed.

Y/N: Star Platinum The World... time has stopped. Now's your chance, Dino

He nodded, going over to Cinder as The World appeared beside him. Seeing The Grateful Dead Dino took a breath before The World punched a hole through the Half Maiden as Y/N froze in the stopped time.

Dino: Time has begun to move again

The resumed as he finished speaking, Cinder's eyes widened before she couhed out blood and fell forward. Flames dissipated as her stand faded away, the blonde haired teen let out a breath as he went back to normal.

Looking over his shoulder he saw Y/N standing there as he looked to himself, seeing he had gone back to his previous age. They looked around, seeing a way to progress so the two glanced at eachother.

Nodding they proceeded, a pillar falling behind them due to Cinder's flames torching the place. The two went through the halls, Y/N coughed lightly before lowering his hand.

Dino: Roman is close, i can feel it...

(Lemme know what you think)