Heading Off

(Ahem. I will not write a lemon, but let me tell you something. You smashed, and no, Velvet did not get TB from you)

3rd person pov

As Y/N put his clothes on he looked back to the bed and saw Velvet sleeping in it. He approached her, summoning Virtual Insanity and touching her temples with it gently.

Her dreams were filled with nothing but pleasantries, a reality she wanted joining through her mind. Those two togther happily as Roman never came to be as he was, and Dino never did what he did.

Seeing a smile form on her face as she slept the teen cracked a small one before leaving, heading out to meet up with Qrow and get aboard the airship. As he walked Y/N felt a chill run up his back, but he coughed a bit and continued going forward.

From the darkness a Seer Grimm watched both Y/N and Qrow, tailing the two as since they knew the older of the two had a Stand he'd be a threat to Salem because she didn't have a way to combat a Stand.

Salem: This person... such little life left in them. Why do they try?

Tyrian: A feeble attempt to do something before they die!

He giggled a bit, watching through the Seer Grimm as well. The Grinn queen rolled her eyes, seeing him board the airship. A few minutes later it took off although the Seer Grimm on the other side climbed aboard unseen.

Both Qrow and Y/N sat in their seats, the younger of the two stared out the window as clouds and blue skies passed them by. He began to drift off, thinking about Velvet who he left behind.

Getting up after they were told it's alright, Qrow began to walk around, going down to the storage cabin as he wanted to check if things were safe. As he went down the steps he couldn't help but feel a chill up his spine.

He heard the sound of a blade being drawn so he turned to see a knife thrusting towards his face. Swiftly he summoned Mandom and reversed time for six seconds, letting out a breath

Drawing his sword Qriw descended the steps again. As he heard the blade being drawn he turned, blocking the thrust from the dagger before hearing a tisk as the person stoped back and the dagger transformed into a pistol.

They fired at him so Qrow blocked them before turning his blade into it's gun mode and firing at them, hitting the person. It was Watts, he stumbled back and held his wound before grinning and raising another dagger, it's reflection showing the Huntsman.

Suddenly Qrow hunched over as his eyes widened in pain, blood coming from his stomach as there were bullet wounds in it. He gritted his teeth and used Mandom again, now aiming at Watts once again.

Qrow: Who are you?

Watts: Wouldn't you like to know?

Qrow: Kind of the reason i asked-

He stopped himself upon seeing Watts smirk. In a swift motion he stabbed himself in the shoulder before Qrow's eyes widened and he was also stabbed but he wasn't touched at all.

Gritting his teeth he held his shoulder as Watts sucked in air through his teeth and took the dagger out before spinning it around. Qrow reversed time once again and saw that Watts was going to stab himself.

He quickly raised his gun and fired, shooting Watts hand making him cry out in pain, the damage was reflected as most of the wound went into Qrow's hand which made him drop his sword it pain.

Watts: Salem wants me to kill you, although she has no idea that i'm a Stand user as well

Behind him the Seer Grimm came out and impaled him with it's spiked tentacles, making him drop the dagger. Seeing it behind the former scientist Qrow backed up slightly.

Salem: I knew I couldn't trust someone like you...

Watts: S-Salem...

A roar could be heard before the airship shook and screaming came from up in the cabin. Qrow swiftly shot and destroyed the Seer Grimm, running up to the cabin to see that people were panicking.

He looked around, spotting Y/N who was at the door. Before Qrow could do anything the teen quickly opened it, leaving the airship and shut it. Outside he climbed up the moving airship as Hamon crackled around his finger tips.

Gritting his teeth as he climbed Y/N dared not to open his mouth, only concentration on his Hamon brestging despite knowing what it'd do to him. Once at the top Hamon crackeld around his feet as he looked around.

A handful of Griffon and Manticore Grimm flew around, attacking the air ship. The teens hand glowed with yellow stars as one of his finger nails spun, looking to the Manticore's wings we saw the golden rectangle.

When it got close enough he fired, the nail bullet tore through the Grimm's head and turned it to ash, the hole stuck to some of the ash which landed on another Grimm, using that he killed it before coughing.

The second he coughed he slipped causing his eyes to widen as the stars disappeared and Virtual Insanity came out, holding onto something to make sure Y/N didnt fall, a panicked look about him.

Inside Qrow cursed himself, thinking it was his fault due to his quirk. Heading the cockpit he saw the pilots trying to avoid the Grimm's attacks although they were having a hard time due to the amount of them.

Pilot: We can't fly properly! They damaged the left wing!

They looked to the display to see it was shown to be damage before it suddenly went back to normal. Heading through the cabin the Huntsman looked out to see Y/N had fixed the wing with Crazy Diamond.

A Manticore quickly flew by however, grabbing Y/N which made Qrow's eyes widen and he shouted the teen's name. Coughing Y/N reached up, being in the grasp of the Grimm, and swapped Crazy Diamond out for his own Stand.

It touched the Grimm causing it to stop in place as the others followed the fleeing airship. Y/N had rewritten it's perception of reality, now seeing him as it's master instead of Salem.

Y/N: T-Take me to Salem

His voice was weak from being so high up, but it quickly turned in a direction and began to take him to where she was while being held safelt to he wouldn't be dropped.

Watching the airship leave Y/N apologised in his head, not wanting to leave Qrow but this was the best chance he had. Shutting his eyes he tried to rest, saving his strength for what was to come.

(Lemme know what you think, and sorry this one was bad)