First Real Trial

(Those are the stats for the Stand, so... yeah. Thinking of a name, i'd love some recommendations, but they gotta be music references)

3rd person pov

Jonathan: You've done great with your Hamon training so far, but there hasn't been a way for you to test it

Y/N: But, i did that Sendo thing, isn't that enough?

Jonathan: I'm afraid not. You need combat training

Giorno: None of us can physically interact with you, so that'll be a problem-

Out of the blue, a scream could be heard nearby in the town before flames started to erupt from a building. Y/N looked over in shock as the three spectral people glanced to eachother.

When they looked back to Y/N he was gone, running towards the town which surprised them, as well as worried them. He went to the burning building and raised his arms in front of his face.

He went through the door which hadn't collapsed yet, keeping low as to not inhale the smoke when he heard coughing from a room. Going inside he saw someone trapped under a beam.

Y/N: Jolyne, i need to use Stone Free!

She grabbed onto his shoulder, disappearing as his eyes glowed in a greenish gleam. Looking out string came out his hand as it wrapped around the remaining beam on the roof.

It lowered to the one pinning the person down, wrapping around it before Y/N began pulling. He gritted his teeth as it began to move slowly, his Hamon infused muscles had enhanced his strength.

The person managed to crawl out from underneath the beam, getting up so Y/N recalled Stone Free causing the beam to fall as he held his arm in pain, looking to the door he headed towards it.

Joining the person he freed outside they were greeted by bandits who looked to the two, the person quickly ran away so one of the bandits pulled out a gun and shot them making Y/N freeze.

They rolled onto their side, clutching the bullet wound as they groaned in pain, bleeding out. Y/N stared at them as his breathing became quicker and more shallow, having never experienced death like this before.

His hands unravelled in string as it snuck along the floor and quickly wrapped around the bandits, ceasing their movements as they turned to the source to see Y/N.

Bandit: What the hell ki-

Y/N: Sendo Hamon Overdrive!

Hamon travelled through the string and shocked the bandits, seizing up for a moment the string went back and turned into Y/N's hands as he sprinted in away from them.

More then just that house was set alight, a large scale bandit attack was brought upon this village as people ran for their lives while other's were taken mercilessly causing Y/N to stop in his tracks.

He looked around as his heart pounded in his chest, Giorno appeared as Jolyne left his body. Looking to Y/N then eachother they knew not much could be done, but Giorno tried something anyway.

Grabbing Y/N he disappeared as the young boy's eyes glowed with a blue gleam, subconsciously activating Giorno's stand ability giving him a splitting head ache so he grabbed his head in pain.

Jolyne: His Stand, it can revert all of this... Y/N, i know it hurts, but power through it! Save everyone by using Requiem's ability!

The boy's body shook as he hunched over, his head feeling like it was being split open as he gritted his teeth harshly. Suddenly, a large green flash went out as Requiem's ability actiavted.

Everyone's actions began to revert, people getting back up after falling dead to the ground and running backwards as flames got smaller. All things went back to a few minutes before the attack as Giorno reappeared.

Y/N stood there, looking woozy before collapsed onto the ground. They looked to the unconscious boy before he suddenly got up as his eyes had a purple gleam, he cracked his neck before running off.

Giorno: What? Who's controlling him?

Jolyne: I don't know, but let's follow him

Nodding they went after Y/N and whoever was in control of his body. They saw him cut through an alley so the two went after the boy, seeing him go to a wooded area before a yell could be heard.

Going inside they stumbled across a bandit who was wrapped in a tree? They looked to eachother in confusion before gunshots went off, however they quickly stopped as Y/N walked out a few moments later.

He let out a breath, stretching his arms as he looked to the bandit caught up in the three, smiling at his work before turning his sights to Jolyne and Giorno who tried to figure out who he was.

Y/N/?: It'd say i did a great job stopping them, wouldn't you?

A blade quickly slashed at Y/N, the boy managing to dodge it. The person wielding the blade had a bird like mask and red and black armour, a familiar sight to one of his family members.

?: You managed to stop all my bandits. I have problems with kids, but interfere, and i'll strike you down

Y/N/?: I can't let you kill everyone in this village

?: Then you leave me with no choice

Y/N/?: Crazy Diamond- Oh, right

She went to cut him down as he hit the ground with his fist, the ground reforming into a wall which caught her sword. He quckily hit her sword too, it molding into the ground wall before the bandit pulled her sword back.

Looking to her blade she saw there was barely any of it left, tisking she tossed it away before seeing something coming her way. A fist hit her in the face which threw her into a tree.

Y/N: Looks like i can manifest my Stand in trading his aura

?: No aura, huh

The woman grabbed a knife from her belt and tossed it at him as part of her face was visible through her broken mask. A pink and blue figure deflected the knife before grabbing it out the air.

Crazy Diamond: DORA!

It threw the knife back at her causing the bandit to raise her arms in defence, it slashing the side of her arm and damaging her aura. She gritted her teeth before needing to retreat.

She dashed behind a tree before a Raven could be seen flying off into the distance causing Y/N to raise an eyebrow as he recalled Crazy Diamond and let out a breath.

Giorno: You're... Josuke?

Y/N/Josuke: The one and only... well, not really, but you know what i mean

(Lemme know what you think)